- It is part of Charted Space.
- 1 Astronavigational Codes
- 2 Description (Specifications)
- 3 History & Background (Dossier)
- 4 Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
- 5 References & Contributors (Sources)
|Unknown||Pre-Imperial||None||No standard code||None|
|Cambre Accord||1st Survey (300)||Ca||2-ltr code||None|
|Cambre Accord||2nd Survey (1065)||CaAc||4-ltr code||None|
It is permitted to exist on the doorstep of much larger empires.
Government & Politics (Leadership)
Sandston is under military control and Cambre is a feudal technocracy, with societal responsibilities and functions carried out by discrete specialized groups trained for those tasks.
Technology & Trade (Economy)
Sandston is a small military outpost and is entirely reliant on Cambre for resupply and support. Cambre has some limited trading partners and has worked with the ship builders at Hoyt.
Military & Intelligence (Force Projection)
A single squadron of warships protects this isolated political entity. The Cambre Security Forces are headquartered at their naval base on Sandston (Extolian 0631 (B864205-7)) they patrol their modest borders. They secretly made arrangements with Hoyt (Extolian 0934 (A735658-9)) to manufacture a few ships for them under license.
Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
The capital/s of this polity is/are located in the following location/s:
World Listing: 1105
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis), Captain, and Lead Naval Architect Ronald B. Kline, Jr. of the Imperial Navy
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science