|Zuflucht/New Islands (Reft 0921)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
|New Era (1200)|
|Fourth Imperium (1300)|
Zuflucht is a preindustrial, agricultural world.
- As an agricultural world, this world is a near-ideal environment for producing quality foodstuffs of plant, animal, and other forms. Quality foodstuffs are a major export commodity for this world.
- As a preindustrial world, this planet cannot yet manufacture enough high-technology resources to support a modern, star-faring society. Having to import many manufactured and high tech goods drives the price up for these items at this world.
- It is a Non-Aligned world dominated by human sophonts located in the New Islands Subsector of Reft Sector.
- This world-system hosts a Military Base, usually associated with military ground forces, which may be located on or off-world.
Astrography and planetology
Zuflucht is the only natural interface between the Regency Safe and the Islands.
Zuflucht Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Zuflucht Primary Yellow-White F6 V
History and background
Zuﬂucht has seen its naval base significantly improved by the Imperial Regency. This world serves as the gateway between the Imperial Regency and the Islands. As such, it is used as both the first line of defense for the Imperial Regency, and as the commercial conduit. 
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Jim Cunningham, John Harshman, J. Andrew Keith, Marc W. Miller, Gordon Sheridan. Atlas of the Imperium (Game Designers Workshop, 1984), 12. (map only)
- Barnes Thomas. Trillion Credit Squadron (Mongoose Publishing, 2013), 46.John Harshman, Marc Miller. Trillion Credit Squadron (Game Designers Workshop, 1981), 46.
- Gary L. Thomas, Joe Fugate. "Reft Sector." The Travellers' Digest 20 (1990): 26-28.
- Rob Caswell. "Domain of Deneb System Data." MegaTraveller Journal 3 (1992): 57.
- Dave Nilsen. The Regency Sourcebook (Game Designers Workshop, 1995), 33,72.
- Mike West. The Spinward States (Avenger Enterprises, 2008), 28,164-167.
- Martin Dougherty. Reft Sector (Mongoose Publishing, 2010), TBD.
- New Traveller: Islands in the Rift
- EXTERNAL LINK: New Islands by Peter Gray
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science