Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Uthgvoe/Uerra Rueshken (Gvurrdon 0512)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
|Primary||A3 V K5 V|
- In a technological universe, societies without industrial capability generally suffer as nearly all manufactured and high tech goods must be brought in at significant cost.
- As a nonindustrial world, it requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. The need to import most manufactured and high technology goods drives the price of these goods up in the open market.
- This world is also the overall capital of an interstellar government with the massive extra trade and prestige associated with that role.
- It is a member of the Thirz Empire in the Uerra Rueshken Subsector of Gvurrdon Sector in the Vargr Extents.
- This world was colonized by and is controlled from Roeknughroe (world).
No information yet available.
Binary Solar System
Uthgvoe Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Uthgvoe
Primary Main Sequence 2.54 8400 - 9100 45.6 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.02196 0.5601 5.37 - 8.75 2.196 21.96 Orbit # * 2 6 4 8 Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Uthgvoe
Secondary Main Sequence 0.57 3300 - 4200 0.08 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00527 0.02346 0.22 - 0.37 0.527 5.27 Orbit # * * 0 1 6
Main World Data
Main World Data
- Starport A: Excellent Facilities. Starship Shipyards. Refined Fuel. Class V
- Diameter 5 Small (8000km)
- Atmosphere 8 Dense
- Hydrographics 1 Dry World (10%)
- Population 4 70,000
- Government 6 Captive Government/Colony. Government by a leadership answerable to an outside group, a colony or conquered area.
- Law Level 6 Moderate law (all firearms except shotgun prohibited) GCR 4
- Tech Level B Average Stellar (Large Starships) GTL 9
- Core Type Molten
- Density 0.96 Earths
- Mass 0.16 Earths
- Gravity 0.52 G
- Rotation Period 193 hours
- Orbital Period 329 days
- Axial Tilt 29 degrees
- Orbital Eccentricity 0
- Satellites 1
- Surface Pressure 1.521 atm
History & Background (Dossier)
- This world serves as the capital of the Vargr'sThirz Empire, and is the birthplace of Aztangkuella Thir, who founded the empire here in 1014.
- Because of its close ties with the Zhodani, many Vargr consider the empire a large client state of the Zhodani Consulate.
- What is known is that the psionically trained personnel available to the empire have given it an enormous strategic advantage over its competitors.
System Classifications : •Non-Industrial
World Trade Number (WTN) : 3
Per Capita Income (WPCI) : $ 2,928