Unofficial Outer System
This entry details the residents, settlements and that are largely unknown to the confederate citizens within the inner system. This includes the moons orbiting a lone gas giant around a distant companion star.
In the Unofficial (world) system beyond the shoals circling a distant far companion star is a single LGG with 20 Moons and many secrets.
- Spemin (cloning, bio weapons, drugs, toxins, poisons, chemicals, searching for their hive dooms day dyson sphere to unleash the flood, slavers, bandersnatch, squid, sliishi, slugs, oozes, slimes).
- They have a 68 ton K'Slice class Attacker Tender with a pair of 6 ton K'Pow class Fighters and an 8 ton K'Bam class Assault Lander for its fireteam of inhuman marines. This group tends to lurk near the middle system colonies.
- They have a single fort and a colony base.
- A 100 ton asteroid K'Thunk class Raider Tender with its own 8 crew, a fighter and a lander haunts the shoals asteroid belt.
- A 700 ton K'Thud class Warship maybe prowling the outer system. It has a crew of 78 with 48 marines, there are six landers and twelve fighters.
- They may eventually have a mining center, industrial center, and agro dome.
- They have at least two forts and two colony bases. Total population is less than 200 which breaks down as 94 military and 106 civilians. * There are 56 marines and 38 navy with 3 warships, 15 fighters and 8 landers total.
- Elite Other (enlist twice to qualify) Confederate Death's Head Cyber-Commandos, (cyborg enhanced covert operatives) GRU Max, wounded military heroes, recycled, robo-cop, cache/crypt, pyramid, vault, tomb, 2d6 suits of relic chameleon cmbt armor, 1d6 pgmp-12 with 3d6 charges each, use heavy weapons, engi cyber parts/repairs, key cargo event, factory workshop, abandoned research lab, ancient dig site, AI sleeper
- Guardian Knights: special other, 14-18 full psionics training, psionic drugs, crystal talisman, light saber,
Guardian Knights (Elite "Other") -- essentially the Jedi Knights (spiritual/holy order emphasis); prerequisite was high Psionics. Benefits included maxed-out Psi training, automatic Soc 11, light saber. Light sabers -- Personal melee weapon; CT range matrix as broadsword, armor matrix & damage as laser rifle; required special Light saber skill. Can be used to parry laser weapons, 100 charges, 1kg 100,000Cr.
Goal to be rich enough to afford retirement Alien/Native Attack
- Vercadian Protecor Androids
PGMP-13, TL D battle dress, 1d6+9 for stats, 2m 100kg, clones with implants, vat grown, bionics, social 0, slave race, 1Mcr. each, 8 skill points, don't age, 1d6 implants/mods at time of sale Spemin Bio Vats PICK 8 battledress, HE wpns, brawling, blade cmbt, gun cmbt, zero-G Cmbt, tactics, recon, demo, gunnery, ship's boat, gravitics
- Cloistered Order, Sisterhood, clones, females, nuns, United Federation of female freedom fighters U4F
- Omegazons 14-18 barbarians, bows, amid wild male barbarians, low IQ brutes, +3 STR, -3 INT, herdsmen, agro colony, cudgels
- Galatia-9 1term barbarian omegazon, 1 term noble in exile, age 22
99999A, mesh, dueling rapier, military composite bow, auto-pistol, 4 clips (15)each, 20 arrows w/4cm RAM HEAP warheads handgun-1,foil-1, bow cmbt-1,pilot-1 sphere yacht Harpy
- Rec Platform 93, sailor's grave, Harry Palmer, BADA55 5 terms Major Rank 3 Marine Revolver-2, Cutlass-2, Brawling-2, Carousing-2
- Lt Brucilla the Muscle CAB686, 26 2 terms,rank 1 Lieutenant Space Marine, Arcolian Space Brigade
vacuum suit-1, ship's boat-1, gunnery-1, cutlass-1, revolver-1 jack (suit liner), +1 mono molecular edged cutlass, +1 magnum revolver, 36 HESH rounds, ammo belt/bandolier w/6 speed loaders, boots, gloves, helmet, breast plate, girdle
- Baron Roderico Vasco D'gamma Bajar
- Lt. Aldo Raines 89A895 Age 34 4 Terms Army 1.78m 85kg
Rifle-1, SMG-1, Blade Cmbt-2
- Detective Paul Kersey (death wish) 688986 Age 42 6 terms Marine/Police Investigator 1.65m 80kg
Software List: Library AI Librarian, creates EnGi, encyclopedia galactica, (model 9fib)
- Crab(s) Ice Asteroid, factory, fast AI w/o ego, anti hi-jack, low berths, fast drug, medical slow
- Mantis slow, combat, pheromones, gunner interact, predict, maneuver evade
- Belters, Rock Men, select, double fire,
- The Kingdom multi target (hydra missile systems, tracking, fire control)
- The Gru return fire, anti-missile
- Omicron ECM, auto evade
27 types of ships Anti-Ship Battery ASB hidden relic missile bay planet side batteries, periodically target lock and engage, may warn first, may detect target acquisition radars just prior to lock on, can go dark to avoid
- Belter Cyber Drones/Alien/Native Indian War Canoes (pirate sub craft/teleporting mantis marines)
Missions: Mail Runner, Grain Transport, Merchantman, Colonizer, Smuggler, Pirate, Military Payroll Bar/tavern/recreational space station/freeport Mysterious Travellers/traveller's aid society, ports, inns, network
- Relic Treasures
Black Globe Generator/Stealth Ship Monolith (Jump Drive) AI advanced computers, software library, create software Fugitive Criminals/Bounties, penal colony, War Pig Mercenaries Relic Armory Ammo Dump (missile magazines) Explosives Warhead Bunker (radioactives) Spemin/Sisters Clone Banks Hidden Undersea Star Ship Automated Engi Overhaul/Upgrade/Repair Base mermaids/gen altered colonists Battered War Drones boarding, sentinel, defense, interceptor Titanium reinforced ships bracings (armor) Rock Plating (buffered asteroid hulls) Guardian Knights Temple/Monastery Psionic training institute
- Dueling Weapons: (knights) Rapier/Foil (nobles), Dagger (scouts/merchants) , Blade (navy), Long Sword (army), Cutlass (marines)
- Bounties: from 1-5 MCr.
- Libertine Chatterley 1000 carousing-1, brawling-1
- Embezzler Farthingsworth 2000 forgery-3
- Spy Connery 3000 recon-1, computer-1 body pistol-2
- Blackmailer Shawshank 4000 bribery-2, streetwise-1
- Traitor Faulkes 5000 interrogation-1, recruiting-1
Pirate Captains & Their Ships
- Pirate Captains: from 1-10 MCr.
- 1. Sir Henry Morgan A88B4B Age 50 8 terms Pirate Rank 6 Captain Corsair 100,000
brawling-1, pilot-1, pike-2, cutlass-2, vacuum suit-1, ship tactics-1, zero-g cmbt-1, gunnery-1, streetwise-1, engineer-1 Colonial Governor attacks, enemy of the Kingdom, USA
Large Frigate USS Redundant
Type EF class Frigate
EF-1502221-110000-10001-0 MCr. 75.094 100tons Batteries, 1 sand(decoys/jammers), 1 pulse laser, 1 missile rack 5 crew, pilot, gunner, 2 flight crew, marine TL 7 Cargo: 0 Fuel: 2 tons EP: 2 Agility: 1 Marines: 1 Pulse Lasers Craft: 1 x 16T Gig Fuel Treatment: Fuel Scoops Backups: 1 x 1G Maneuver Drive 1 x Factor 1 Power Plant 1 x Model/2 Computer 1 x Bridge Architects Fee: MCr 0.751 Cost in Quantity: MCr 60.075
USS Satisfaction Gig
Type UMG class Gig
UMG-0102221-000000-00002-0 MCr. 17.86 16tons 1 battery of triple missile racks, Hermes missile system 2 crew pilot/gunner, marine TL 7 Cargo: 3.72 tons Fuel: 1 ton EP: 0.32 Agility: 2 Marines: 1 Fuel Treatment: Fuel Scoops Architects Fee: MCr 0.179 Cost in Quantity: MCr 14.288
Type EF class Frigate
EF-2301212-000000-10000-0 MCr. 81.74 200tons 4 pulse laser batteries, TL 7 5 staterooms Crew 10, pilot, 4 gunners, engineer, medic, flight crew, 2 marines Cargo: 113 tons Fuel: 4 tons EP: 4 Agility: 0 Craft: 1 x 20T Life Boat Fuel Treatment: Fuel Scoops Architects Fee: MCr 0.817 Cost in Quantity: MCr 65.392
(14) Skull Fighters
Type FC class Microfighter
6tons FC-0102201-000000-00002-0 MCr. 8.695 1 pilot/gunner TL7 1 battery of hawk missiles, 9 missiles, IR homers, 4Gs Cargo: 0.5 tons Fuel: 1 ton EP: 0.12 Agility: 2 Fuel Treatment: Fuel Scoops Architects Fee: MCr 0.087 Cost in Quantity: MCr 6.956
- 2. Blackbeard
Scientist 7A6CA6 Age 42 6 terms 90,000 Lab Ship computer-1, gravitics-1, laser carbine-1,navigation-1, medical-3, leader-1
Queen Anne's Revenge Colossal Frigate
Type WOS class Space Station
(space station) WOS-4701322-000000-50000-0 MCr. 209.12 400 tons 1 battery of 12 beam lasers 20 staterooms, TL 8 40 crew: 32 marines,2 flight crew, 1 gunner, 1 medic, 2 engineers, navigator, pilot (helmsman) Cargo: 82 tons Fuel: 92 tons EP: 12 Agility: 0 Craft: 1 x 40T Pinnace, 1 x 10T ATV, 1 x 4T Air Raft Fuel Treatment: On Board Fuel Purification Architects Fee: MCr 2.091 Cost in Quantity: MCr 167.296
40 ton Sloop ES-0205521-000000-20000-0 MCr. 42.4 1 battery of 2 beam lasers Crew 1 pilot/gunner, 1 marine TL 8 Cargo: 3.4 tons Fuel: 2 tons EP: 2 Agility: 0 Craft:, 1 x 10T ATV Fuel Treatment: Fuel Scoops Architects Fee: MCr 0.424 Cost in Quantity: MCr 33.92
- 3. Captain Kidd 80,000
EF-8903322-600000-00005-0 MCr. 364.3 800 tons Buffered Asteroid TL 8 Mercenary Cruiser 1 battery 24 missile racks,72 Centaur Missiles 50 Crew: 37 marines, pilot, navigator, 5 engineers, 1 medic, 1 gunner, 4 flight crew Cargo: 82 tons Fuel: 24 tons EP: 24 Agility: 3 Marines: 37 Craft: 2 x 50T Cutter, 2 x 10T ATV, 1 x 4T Air Raft Architects Fee: MCr 3.643 Cost in Quantity: MCr 291.44
(2) Brigs of War EB-0105521-000000-20000-0 MCr. 50.75 50 tons 1 battery of 2 beam lasers, 1 pilot/gunner, 1 marine Cargo: 17.5 tons Fuel: 2.5 tons EP: 2.5 Agility: 1 Marines: 1 Fuel Treatment: Fuel Scoops Architects Fee: MCr 0.508 Cost in Quantity: MCr 40.6
- 4. Jean Lafitte 70,000
EF-64015S2-100000-30004-0 MCr. 482.884 600tons Liner 1 battery of four beam lasers, 1 battery of 12 missile racks, 36 Atlas System missiles Crew 44: 34 marines, pilot, navigator, 4 engineers, 1 steward, 1 medic, 2 gunners TL 8 Cargo: 31 tons Passengers: 8 high passengers Fuel: 210 tons EP: 30 Agility: 1 Craft: 1 x 20T Gig Fuel Treatment: Fuel Scoops and On Board Fuel Purification Architects Fee: MCr 4.829 Cost in Quantity: MCr 386.307
Type EB class Brig
20tons EB-0605521-100000-10000-0 MCr. 25.24 1 battery of 1 pulse laser TL8 Crew 2: pilot/gunner, marine Cargo: 3.6 tons Fuel: 1 ton EP: 1 Agility: 0 Fuel Treatment: Fuel Scoops Architects Fee: MCr 0.252 Cost in Quantity: MCr 20.192
- 5. Stede Bonnett 50,000
Fat Subsidized Trader 400tons RC-46044B2-100000-30003-0 MCr. 289.24 1 battery of 6 pulse lasers, 1 battery of 6 missile racks, 18 Medusa Missiles Crew 26: 15 marines, pilot, navigator, 4 engineers, 1 medic, 2 gunners, 2 flight crew 13 staterooms, TL 8 Cargo: 144 tons Fuel: 16 tons EP: 16 Agility: 2 Craft: 1 x 20T gig Fuel Treatment: Fuel Scoops Architects Fee: MCr 2.892 Cost in Quantity: MCr 231.392
Brigantine EB-0104421-100000-00002-0 MCr. 25.09 20 tons 1 battery of three missile racks, 9 Medusa Missiles Crew 2: pilot/gunner, marine 2 couches on bridge TL 8 Cargo: 5 tons Fuel: 1 ton EP: 0.8 Agility: 4 Fuel Treatment: Fuel Scoops Architects Fee: MCr 0.251 Cost in Quantity: MCr 20.072
- 6. L'Olonnais Merchant Captain Free Trader 60,000
Free Trader 200tons TL 7 A1-2101322-000000-30000-0 MCr. 120.34 1 battery of 6 pulse lasers Crew 20: pilot, engineer, medic, gunner, 3 flight crew, 13 marines 10 staterooms Cargo: 32 tons Fuel: 6 tons EP: 6 Agility: 0 Craft: 1 x 70T Shuttle Fuel Treatment: Fuel Scoops Architects Fee: MCr 1.203 Cost in Quantity: MCr 96.272
Brigantine 70tons TL 7 EB-0102222-010000-10001-0 MCr. 40.05 1 sand caster battery, 1 missile rack, 1 pulse laser battery Crew 22: 20 marines, pilot, gunner, 22 couches, 11 small craft staterooms Cargo: 10.5 tons Fuel: 1.4 tons EP: 1.4 Agility: 0 Fuel Treatment: Fuel Scoops Architects Fee: MCr 0.401 Cost in Quantity: MCr 32.04
- 7. Roc Brasiliano Scout 40,000
HT-1702221-010000-10001-0 MCr. 45.108 100tons TL 7 1 sand caster battery, 1 missile rack, 1 pulse laser battery Crew 4: pilot, gunner, 2 flight crew, 4 staterooms Cargo: 0 Fuel: 2 tons EP: 2 Agility: 1 Craft: 1 x 54T Royal Sloop Architects Fee: MCr 0.451 Cost in Quantity: MCr 36.086
Royal Sloop TL 7 54 tons ES-0202222-410000-10001-0 MCr. 40.07 1 sand caster battery, 1 missile rack, 1 pulse laser battery Crew 10: pilot, gunner, 8 marines, 10 couches, 5 small craft staterooms Cargo: 7.3 tons Fuel: 1.08 tons EP: 1.08 Agility: 0 Architects Fee: MCr 0.401 Cost in Quantity: MCr 32.056
- 8 Bart Roberts Scout 30,000
EB-1802221-310000-10001-0 MCr. 40.896 100tons TL 7 1 sand caster battery, 1 missile rack, 1 pulse laser battery Crew 7: pilot, gunner, 3 marines,2 flight crew 3.5 staterooms Cargo: 0 Fuel: 2 tons EP: 2 Agility: 1 Craft: 1 x 28T Sloop of War Architects Fee: MCr 0.409 Cost in Quantity: MCr 32.717
Sloop of War 28tons TL 7 ES-0602221-100000-00002-0 MCr. 22.226 1 battery of 3 missile racks, 9 Leto Missiles Crew 2: pilot/gunner, marine Cargo: 12.52 tons Fuel: 1 ton EP: 0.560 Agility: 2 Architects Fee: MCr 0.222 Cost in Quantity: MCr 17.781
- 9. Jack Rackham Scout 20,000
Sloop of War ES-1902221-600000-00002-0 MCr. 40.609 100tons TL 7 1 battery of 3 missile racks, 9 Leto Missiles Crew 5: pilot, gunner, marine,2 flight crew 2.5 staterooms Cargo: 0 Fuel: 2 tons EP: 2 Agility: 2 Craft: 1 x 17T Sloop of War Architects Fee: MCr 0.406 Cost in Quantity: MCr 32.487
Sloop of War
Type ES class Sloop
17tons TL 7 ES-0102221-000000-00002-0 MCr. 18.17 1 battery of 3 missile racks, 9 Leto Missiles Crew 2: pilot/gunner, marine Cargo: 6.64 tons Fuel: 1 ton EP: 0.34 Agility: 2 Architects Fee: MCr 0.182 Cost in Quantity: MCr 14.536
Adventure Details 1
- Completing the first dance 1 2 3
- Giving her a gift 2 3 4
- Hearing that fiancé is jealous 3 4 5
- Beating the fiancé in a duel 4 5 6
- Completing the second dance 5 6 7
- Rescuing daughter from Mendoza 6 7 8
- Returning daughter to her father 7 8 9
- Marriage 8 9 10
- 1. Capture a ship
- 2. Take down a top 10 pirate
- 3. Earn a rank promotion
- 4. Discover buried treasure
- 5. Find your lost sister (galatia-9)
- 6. Attack a city/outpost protected by a warship
- 7. Amass 25 tons of gold
- 8. Find your lost uncle (Baron Bajar)
- 9. Dance with a beautiful girl (governor's daughter)
- 10. Capture a galleon (trade, royal, treasure)
- 11. Find your lost aunt (Velalooni Ti)
- 12. Defeat top 10 pirate Henry Morgan
- 13. Get married
- 14. Find your lost grandfather (famous scientist)
- 15. Achieve the rank of Duke
As honor for collecting bounties on pirates and capturing fugitives increases your rank and status with the patron nation improves. Treasures that are recovered also increase your national status and rank.
- Invasion Force
Troop transport, carrying a small unit, commandos
- Pirate Hunter-a ship sent to find and destroy a pirate vessel
- Payroll/Colonial Military
- Expert Crew
- Cook /Steward, available for hire, noble patron, top chef
- Surgeon (medical-3 dex 8+) needed to save noble, administer anagathics
- Recreation Materials
Medical Drugs Ruby Ring/Diamond Necklace Dancing Slippers Weapons/Light Saber Armor Sensor Upgrade/Telescope Computer/Software Navigational Coordinates Alien Relics
- Rank Bonuses
Captain recruiting bonus Major discount on ship repairs Colonel merchant discount/brokerage services Admiral discount on upgrades/over hauls/maintenance
100ton crab ice asteroid with 9ton lander
- Noble titles
- Baron, fief
- Marquis, baron ally
- Count free ship repairs
- Duke, top rank w/ that nation
Scryb Far Companion White Dwarf, plasmatic pulsar, EMS bursts, "random" radiation hits
- LGG* Latrodectus Mactans
- Ring Remnants FR00562-7 penal colony /omegazons cloistered order/hidden convent station/solar mirror disk, rec stations,95ton Space Patrol Carrier and 5 ASB Tigers Assigned
- Planet Zero H100112-7 yo yo dyne propulsion HQ, zero saucer Lord John Warfin, industrial base
- Kylos F354315-7 farming colony (males), agro dome
- Lat Nam G484300-7
- Spalamneus Y20026C-7
- Spica Y100369-7 military base, fort
- Alias H555000-7 guardian knights temple, colony base
- Arcus H211100-7
- Silmani G200566-7 colony base
- Latvaria F332235-7
- Ambolina H220194-7 desert
- Rulana Y4A4183-9 exotic, fluid hydrosphere, methane, ammonia, cold, icy, crabs
- Tovan Y200000-0
- Subatai F300563-7 colony base
- Free Hold H211396-7 ice-capped
- Kamor V F451285-7
- Migran Y100000-0
- Kryptos HS00000-0
- Barmstoke's World F2222A4-8 research lab
- New Milford G100163-7
- Nildoror H342470-7
- AVAILABLE MISSILES
- Leto missiles are slightly substandard, outdated but still effective missile, easy to jam, decoy and shoot down
- Kestrel quick anti-ship missile,+2 to hit
- Artemis missile system (standard confederate system)
- Pegasus +1 to hit
- Hermes x-ray detonation burst laser
- Mantis Pheromones (combat drugs) teleport adepts/commandos, x1.5 HTH damage claws, 1/2 repair rate, 1.2 move, Vrusk, Veloxi, will sell worker drones, 1m, 25kg, 1d6 stats, 1 skill point
- Slugs Spemin, Ooze, Slithi, clairvoyant, nebula natives, slug repair gel 1ton in cargo/hull breach (auto repairs hull breaches)
EMS Distraction buoy (decoy) pre-sand Fire Suppression System
- Voltrans have access to repulsors, meson screens and nuclear dampers, 70% HP, 1KW/HP, TK kg=STR, explode like 4cm ram grenade upon death, see radar, hear radio, thermal,
- Library Data:
Encyclopedia Galactica: purchase from the AI librarian, in exchange for missions and raw materials, data recovery probe, black and yellow scout
- EnGi servitors, 1m 50kg, 1d6 stats, 50% HTH damage, nano-tech, x2 repair, medical bot dispersal (1d6 healing to crew), repair drone (robot), ant-personnel drone, boarding drone, sentinel drone, attack drone
- Galactic Girl Guides ages 12-14, zero level skills, traders, brokers, negotiators,10% interest in several businesses, "ya wanna buy some cookies mister" 4Cr./box, 1d6 stats, serve four years, get 4 skills
- Omegazons 14-18 1 term, barbarian
- Space Patrol
- Abandoned Space Station (crystalline)
• 1-2 You arrive to find what appears to be a colonized moon, however scans show it has been abandoned. You also detect an abandoned space station near the Beacon. • 3-4 You find a small space station that appears to abandoned. • 5-6 This area shows signs of a battle some time ago. There are scattered remains of ships but one station appears to be intact.
- 1. Move in to examine the station.
• 1-2 As you approach it becomes clear that the station is simply an empty shell. It has been stripped of useful materials long ago. • Nothing happens. • 3 You approach cautiously but you detect no danger. It appears to have been a small rest stop that was abandoned a while ago. You take what few supplies you can find. • Receive low scrap. 1d6 tons steel alloy metal • 4 Upon closer inspection it appears to have a large portion of its hull destroyed. You take what few supplies you can find. • Receive low scrap. 1d6 tons of aluminum • 5-6 The station is in disarray. You find a cloning bay partially intact but nothing else seems to be functioning. (auto-doc, AI medical 4)
- 2. (Clone bay) Search for a surviving DNA bank.
• While the cloning facilities are no longer functioning, you find someone was in queue to be cloned. You transfer their data to your Clone bay and after a time their body is rebuilt. • 1-2 The clone is extremely confused but calms down after you try to explain the situation. With no other options the clone offers to work on your ship for a time. • Receive a random crew member. • 3-4 The clone is extremely confused but seems to accept their new situation. With no other options the clone offers to work on your ship for a time. • Receive a random crew member. • 5-6 The clone emerges in a crazed frenzy and refuses to calm down. You have no choice but to fight. • A random intruder teleports aboard.
- 3. Scrap the machinery.
• You take what you can and prepare to move on. • Receive low scrap. 1d6 special alloys You dock with the station to take a look inside. However no sooner do you open the airlock than pirates burst in. Meanwhile scanners pick up a previously undetected pirate ship moving in to attack! • 2 intruders beam aboard and fight a Pirate ship (default rewards). You dock with the station to take a look inside. However no sooner do you open the airlock than pirates burst in. Meanwhile multiple warning signals go off on the bridge. The pirates have activated a remote planetary defense system and it's locking onto your ship! • 2-4 intruders beam aboard while a Planet-Side Anti-Ship Battery periodically fires on your ship. Stay near the Beacon. You decide it's not worth the time to examine.
- Ancient Device
For the blue (Crystal Crew) option to appear, you must have a crystal crewmember. One can be acquired on the 2nd step of unlocking the Crystal Cruiser, or as part of the initial crew of Rock Cruiser type C or a previously unlocked Crystal Cruiser.
- 1. Scrap it.
• You break it apart and take it for scrap. No one will miss it. • Receive large amount of scrap • As you start to break it apart a Rock military ship arrives nearby, "You think you can come into our sector and just steal whatever you please?! Prepare to die, vandals!" • Fight a Rock ship
- 2. Leave it alone.
• Better not risk it. The Rock people are unlikely to respond well to vandalism.
- 3. (Crystal Crew) Reactivate it.
• Your Crystalline companion says, "It looks like we have found the abandoned link to my home worlds. I can reactivate it." He transmits some codes to the device and it immediately powers on. • +1 ton of fuel • Before you can react, the space around you distorts and a wormhole forms. You begin to sound the alarm, but your companion calms you and indicates that you should fly directly into the wormhole. You reluctantly do as he says. • Consumes 1 fuel, transports to Hidden Crystal Worlds. • You arrive in a sector not listed in any star charts. Strange crystalline ships dot the horizon. Your companion speaks, "Here we are, my home sector. It has been a long time since others have set foot here, I wonder how you will be received." • 'You have done as you promised and so shall I. The coordinates of my old ship have been forwarded to your navigation system." • Adds a Quest Marker to the map.
- Hidden Crystal Worlds
You arrive at the coordinates to find a massive Crystalline cruiser docked at a small repair station. You arrange for the ship to be sent back to the Federation base while you stock up and have the station repair your hull. The Crystalline ship is sent to the hangar. The ??? has been unlocked! You receive fuel and scrap and unlock the Crystal Kraken Cruiser
- Black Market Weapon Trader/Arms Dealer (covert corporate front) in the belt port royal
A black market weapons trader spins you a tale of the dangers of the nebula before pushing his wares.
- 1. Ignore the ship.
• Nothing happens.
- 2. Attack the ship.
• Fight the Pirate Ship (default rewards).
- 3. Purchase an unknown weapon.
• You transfer the scrap and receive a weapon in return. Let's hope it was worth it. • Lose 45 tons of scrap and receive a random weapon. • You transfer over the scrap, but he reneges on the agreement. "I told you this was a dangerous place!" • Lose 45 scrap.
- 1. Attack the ship!
• Fight the Pirate Ship (default rewards).
- 2. Learn a valuable lesson and move on.
• Nothing happens.
- 4. (Mind Control) Convince him to make it a better deal.
• Once "convinced" to help he lowers the price and describes the weapon. However, he eventually comes to his senses and confusedly takes back his discount. He is clearly unsure why he offered it in the first place.
- 1. Buy the weapon. (What the weapon IS, is now confirmed)
• You purchase the weapon and thank him for his help. • Lose 45 scrap and receive a random weapon.
- 2. Decline.
• You thank him for his offer and prepare to move on. • Nothing happens. Once "convinced" to help, he casually states that his offer was actually a lie and that they planned to attack your ship. By the time he returns to his senses you've already prepared your ship to fight. • Fight the Pirate Ship (default rewards).
- Black Raven
As you jump in, you immediately see an impressive Slug pirate ship with "The Black Raven" painted on one side. They hail you, "Greetingsss. I am the dreaded pirate, Captain Nights. You mussst be full of fear, no? You have heard of me... no?"
- 1. No.
• "Well I have heard of you and I must see if you are as dangerousss as they say. I challenge you!"
- 1. Accept his challenge.
• Fight the Black Raven
- 2. Decline.
• "I sssee... However you have no choice in the matter!" They move in to attack. • Fight the Black Raven
- 3. (Slug Crew) Engage in a duel of the mind.
• Your Slug crewman's eyes glaze over as the two telepaths concentrate. You can only wonder what is happening. After a short time your comrade grunts in pain and collapses onto the floor, stunned. Nights responds, "Hah! It'll take more than that to defeat me! Let the real battle begin!" • You are boarded by 1-2 slugs. Fight the Black Raven. • Your Slug crewman's eyes glaze over as the two telepaths concentrate. You are powerless to help, but after a short time your comrade shakes off the daze and appears victorious. • His face contorted with pain, Nights concedes his defeat: "If this is the caliber of subordinatesss you keep, there iss no way we can defeat you. Take thisss and let us leave in shame." • You receive a high amount of scrap and a weapon.
- Fighting the Black Raven (Spemin Warship)
• (When the ship surrenders) "I see the rumorsss are true. I yield, we are no match for you. Take this and let us leave in ssshame."
- 1. Accept his surrender.
• He transfers over the goods and starts to repair his ship. • You receive a high amount of scrap and a weapon.
- 2. Ignore him and attack.
• "Wait! There is no need to be...." You cut off the transmission and prepare to fire. • Continue the fight. • (After destroying enemy ship) "The Black Raven" breaks apart and you salvage the remains. • You receive a medium 2d6 tons amount of scrap and resources. (After killing enemy crew) The once-dreaded pirate Nights has been killed and you proceed to loot his ship. • You receive a high 3d6 tons amount of scrap and resources. You arrive near a damaged and dilapidated space station. It appears to be abandoned but you detect faint life signatures on board.
- 1. Board the station and look for survivors.
• All around you is the stench of death and decay. The life sign readings must have been malfunctioning because you really doubt anything could be alive in here. You quickly return to the ship. • You receive a low amount of scrap. • Human corpses are scattered across the station. You find the source of the signal, a lone survivor that locked themselves in a storage closet. You quickly retreat with them in tow back to the ship, and hope they can recover enough to be of some use. • You gain 1 human crew member and receive a low amount of scrap. • All around you is the stench of death and decay. Suddenly, one of your crew bends over and starts retching violently. Some sort of disease must have wiped out this station. You pull back to the ship, but it looks like your crew member is not going to make it. • You receive a low amount of scrap.
- 1. Continue...
• Your crewmember insists you leave them behind, not wanting to endanger the rest of the crew. Knowing the truth of this, you hurry back to the ship. • You lose 1 random crew member. • Continue... (If you have a Clone Bay) • You stop your crew's clone from forming, knowing that the disease would follow into his next life.
- 2. (Improved Medbay) Try to cure the disease.
• Your advanced medical suite is able to isolate the cause of the problem and administer an antidote. That was a close one. • Nothing happens.
- 2. Scrap some of the debris.
• While waiting for the FTL drive to charge, you skirt around the edge of the station and collect some scrap. • You receive a random amount of scrap.
- OUTER SYSTEM ENCOUNTER TABLE 2d6 encounter 6+
- Scryb Far Companion
- LGG Latrodectus Mactans
- 20 moons
- 2-6 Nothing
- 7. Belter Clan
- 8. Merchant
- 9. Alien
- 10. War Ship
- 11. Pirate
- 12. Commercial
- Random Pirates
- 2. Henry Morgan Large Frigate 100tons 10000
- 3. Blackbeard Frigate 80tons 9000
- 4. Captain Kidd Brig of War 70tons 8000
- 5. Jean Lafitte Brig 70tons 7000
- 6. Stede Bonnett Brigantine 70tons 5000
- 7. L'Olonnais Brigantine 70tons 6000
- 8. Roc Brasiliano Royal Sloop 60tons 4000
- 9. Bart Roberts Sloop of War 60tons 3000
- 10. Jack Rackham Sloop of War 60tons 2000
- 11. Alien
- 12. Asteroid/Belter/Rock Men Pirates
- Random Merchant Ship Descriptions:
- 2. The Abbess of Barchester, under the command of Captain Spratt, is pristine and armed with 4 pulse laser, 2 missile racks, 200 ton galleon originally out of Port Latch-Tight Its hold is currently filled with a cargo of glass products, fiber optics, computers. Other items in the hold include a load of liquor (whisky barrels), a flimsy fresco depicting a fearsome hydra missile system software (multi-target, launch, target) metals, and a bulky food crates. The ship's first mate is Luke "Big Crow" Cook (softly spoken) B87564 Age 38 5 Terms Merchant . This vessel's figurehead is a copper devil.
- 3. The Clever Lady, under the command of Captain Arnold "Yellow Hawk" Lloyd (very tall, blonde Mohawk, handlebar mustached), 967498 is a battered 4 rail gun (short range only missile) 200 ton galleon originally out of Port Thatch Field Hill. software includes select, predict, target, launch, maneuver, Its hold is currently filled with a cargo of 3d6 tons of crystals and 2d6 tons of textile silks. Other items in the hold include a battered silver 2d6 tons, consumer software, copper, and a cache of flawless gems. They are carrying a passenger Viscount Bori Stormmace with his noble entourage as passengers. The ship's first mate is Kerry "Fat Dragon" Price (very thin). 484776 Ex-Scout Age 26 2 Terms, This vessel's figurehead is a bronze satyr.
- 4. The Outer Delight, under the command of Captain Barbara "Rude Dragon" Hoyle, is a gigantic 5 missile rack, illegal nuclear tipped silencer missiles, 200 ton galleon originally out of Space Port Bournedale. Its hold is currently filled with a cargo of Ice. Other items in the hold include a a load of special alloys, weathered cedar lumber, computer software chess set, gigantic ingots of iron, a huge bale of silver wiring, a rack of blades with bronze fittings depicting a tiny satyr motif, and a gigantic load of gold tiaras with a detailed manticore motif. The ship's first mate is Keeley "Cheap Jane" Young (coughing). This vessel's figurehead is a bronze unicorn. Software includes auto evade
- 5. The Princess Jennifer, under the command of Captain Samantha "Big Crow" Young (muscular, gambling), is a beautiful 2G, 200 ton galleon originally out of Port Latch Tight. Its hold is currently filled with a cargo of perfumes. Other items in the hold include locked vault of pharmaceuticals, a colossal load of wood/oak, a crate of well made steel tools, and an extra model 1 computer being shipped as a replacement from battle damage. The ship's first mate is Edward "Moody Snake" Collins (very tall). This vessel's figurehead is a steel satyr.
- 6. The Lonely Ranger, under the command of Captain Lucy "West Lady" Butler (very old, tidy) 66 253AA7, is a bulky 2-pulse laser gun 80 ton frigate originally out of Port Centaur, Iron Clan. Its hold is currently filled with a cargo of glass, fiber optics, and gems. Other items in the hold include a little pine lumber, grain, liquor, and tin. A passenger is Abbot Deepfoot brawling-4, combat/medical drugs, awareness (Ransome), a dirty golden robed, hooded Queen Galras, and a pristine bodyguard trying to get to her yacht the near derelict ship The Lord Colin (she wants to hire crew for refit and repair). The ship's first mate is Charlotte "Indigo Snake" Tyler (thermal image/bespectacled) 675477, cyber snake in throat (+3 stinger). This vessel's figurehead is a steel centaur.
- 7.The Sir of Greenstar, under the command of Captain John "Red Hand" Hoyle (braggart, shouty), is a small 1-pulse laser gun 100 ton ship of the line originally out of Port Bournedale. Its hold is currently filled with a cargo of food. Other items in the hold include computers, air tanks, armor, guns, ammo, a bulky copy of The Fine Guide of Divinity and Enigmas (target, predict programs), and a flawless silver ball (EnGi repair droid 100kg). The ship's first mate is Naomi "Charming Bones" Davies (softly spoken). This vessel's figurehead is a bronze demon.
- 8.The Rude Duke, under the command of Captain James "Green Hawk" Turner (very angry, stuttering), is a colossal 2G galleon originally out of Port Starbury. Its hold is currently filled with a cargo of silks. Other items in the hold include a magnificent pile of farm machinery, sheets of aluminum, bales of cotton, a dirty gold torc brand computer parts with a load of cuddly nymph motif vac suits, a colossal copper plated load of armored vehicles, a huge iron torc brand with a tiny centaur motif aircraft, and a new-looking Away Boat/Canoe. The ship's first mate is Kerry "Lavender Crow" Taylor (staggeringly stupid ). This vessel's figurehead is a steel minotaur.
- 9.The Good Times, under the command of Captain Warren "Cheap Jack" Collins (tidy, very tall), is a beautiful 100 ton junk originally out of Port Starbury. Its hold is currently filled with a cargo of precious metals. Other items in the hold include a well-preserved selection of ballistic cloth armor, electronics parts, a new-looking gold bracer brand with a large troll motif body armor, a bulky fresco (Computer Software) passenger Empress Aredtan, a battered mahogany crates with carvings depicting a furious centaur on a load of spices, and a colossal ebony pallet of fresh fruit. The ship's first mate is Christopher "Speedy Hand" Thatcher (very old). This vessel's figurehead is a aluminum manticore.
- 10.The Moody Hind, under the command of Captain Basil "Honest Prince" Young (hunchbacked, very fat), is a weathered 100 ton junk originally out of Port Plyhill. Its hold is currently filled with a cargo of gemstones. Other items in the hold include 1 ton radioactives, a tiny tapestry depicting a cute eagle [Software], a huge crate with a small eagle symbol of aluminum, and a tiny bronze container of silver necklaces with a large snake motif. The ship's first mate is Christine "Happy Blade" Taylor (very thin). This vessel's figurehead is a gold mermaid.
- 11.The Big Ranger, under the command of Captain Sharon "Fat Empress" Price (limp, one-legged,cyborg), is a weathered 100 ton junk originally out of Port Mill Field. Its hold is currently filled with a cargo of furs. Other items in the hold include mechanical parts, a well-preserved load of steel. Passengers include: Sir Dori Bronzequarry, and a cargo shipment of fine wines and ethanol spirits, including a ton of expensive rare Wines & Spirits by Curuairë the Olde x4 price. The ship's first mate is James "Happy Dog" Price (very old). This vessel's figurehead is a silver nymph.
- 12.The Charming Tide, under the command of Captain Anne "Loyal Jill" Green (coughing, braggart), is a fancy 3-missile racks, (9) Argus HE 5G interceptors, 70 ton sloop with 7 crewmen aboard originally out of Port Mill Field. Its hold is currently filled with a cargo of perfumes, cybernetic parts. Other items in the hold include a fancy steel machine tools and farm machinery. They are carrying a passenger named Luke Miller , and Sean Turner. The ship's first mate is Peggy "Crooked Bones" Davison (shouty). Gunner Interact, Select, This vessel's figurehead is a iron clan demon.
- 13.The Flying Treasure, under the command of Captain Edgar "Cold Sword" Butler C54698 Broadsword-3 (limp, braggart), is a shabby 3-pulse laser gun 70 ton sloop with 6 crewmen aboard originally out of Port Thatch Field Hill. Its hold is currently filled with a cargo of oils. Other items in the hold include a crate of computer parts, huge boxes of silver, ammunition, polymers, a plain indigo crate of flawless gems, a small computer file depicting the ship The Orange Valant (navigational coordinates and shipping schedule/itinerary for 3 months) and an ATV with bronze hatch handles. The ship's first mate is Julie "Proud Jill" Williams (cybernetic right arm w/3 retractable blades). This vessel's figurehead is a iron clan hydra. Multi Target
- 14.The Proud Solar Wind, under the command of Captain Daniel "North Earl" Davison (sleeping, long haired), is a little 3-pulse laser gun 100 ton ship of the line originally out of Port Starbury. Its hold is currently filled with a cargo of cotton textiles, machine tools. Other items in the hold include a new-looking happy dragon brand AFV, combat drugs, ammo, guns, blades and body armor, and a little stockpile of special alloy 6 tons. The ship's first mate is Daniel "Haughty Hook" Price (very fat). This vessel's figurehead is a iron clan demon.
- 15.The Prior of Newhill, under the command of Captain Naomi "Lonely Duchess" Tyler (charming, friendly), is a battered 2-gun 80 ton frigate originally out of Port Latch Tight. Its hold is currently filled with a cargo of silk space suit liners, and new vacuum suits. Other items in the hold include huge collection a battered air tanks, a walnut lumber and furniture, electronic parts, mechanical parts, machine tools, and a well-preserved gold sealed meat, vegetables, and fruit bowls. The ship's first mate is Monica "Cheerful Jill" Carter (hunchbacked). This vessel's figurehead is a aluminum devil.
- 16.The Lady of Barchester, under the command of Captain Mark "Sudden Abbot" Collins (muscular, hunchbacked), is a flimsy junk 100 ton originally out of Port Thatch Field Hill. Its hold is currently filled with a cargo of honey. Other items in the hold include a refrigerated case of fresh fruit, weathered ebony canteens of alcohol, water vessel/life support/fuel cells, a big ironwood timbers, textiles/uniforms/clothes/blankets/shoes, and 6 pristine tons of radioactives and carrying a passenger Princess Halriel w/escorts and bodyguards(Ransom). The ship's first mate is Arthur "Jolly Emperor" Moore (very tall). This vessel's figurehead is a copper clan minotaur.
- 17.The Mira Beauty, under the command of Captain Edmund "Sudden Claw" Jones (very short, softly spoken), is a flimsy 4-gun 200 ton flute, modular, advanced computer, dispersed structure, originally out of Port Ink Chester Thorp. Its hold is currently filled with a cargo of copper. Other items in the hold include freezers of meat, a huge 9 ton copper wired computer, a little 8 ton set of plain crimson curtains/textiles, a huge fresco depicting a cute demon art on the side of a load of guns and blades, a bulky shipping container depicting a detailed dragon with computer parts and electronic parts, and a dirty silver emblem on a set of vac suits. They are carrying a psionic nun, Prioress Rockheart (Omegazons dispatched if not returned). The ship's first mate is Theresa "Proud Bones" Roberts (very short). This vessel's figurehead is a iron clan troll.
- 18.The Saucy Fortune, under the command of Captain Francine "Tan Dragon" Davison Pilot-2, (pipeweed smoking, 2 tons of pipeweed), is a small 2-pulse laser gun 200 ton flute originally out of Port Ink Chester Thorp. Its hold is currently filled with a cargo of incense. Other items in the hold include racks of fighting blades, a filthy crate of spices 10 tons, 8 tons of aircraft, and a filthy crate of ammo, with a cuddly minotaur motif on 5 tons crates of aluminum. The ship's first mate is Kimberly "Night Wench" Carter Engineering-3 (tidy). This vessel's figurehead is a iron clan manticore.
- 19.The Princess of Davendale, under the command of Captain Lewis "Crooked Dragon" White (very sad, very angry), Brawling-4, Ship's Boat-1, is a damaged 3-pulse laser gun gun 70 ton sloop with 7 crewmen aboard originally out of Port Thatch Field Hill. Its hold is currently filled with a cargo of cotton textiles. Other items in the hold include tools, a huge load of silver slave tracking anklets with a sleeping centaur motif, 1 ton of meat, a gigantic copy of The Ecology of The Dark Caverns by Edgar Davies (coordinates to a rare mineral find with claim documentation, and a small load of copper, strings of prayer beads and cookware. The ship's first mate is Andrew "Grey Rock" Young (one-armed cyborg). E44888 Age 26 2 terms, mechanical-1, electronics-1, computer-1, gunner-1, This vessel's figurehead is a gold dragon clan.
- 20. The Proud Rambler, under the command of former naval Captain Margaret "Flying Hawk" Turner (sleeping, bespectacled), pilot-1, computer-1, vacc-1, body pistol-1, dagger-1, ex navy is a big 3-pulse laser gun 80 ton frigate originally out of Port Ink Chester Thorp. Its hold is currently filled with a cargo of oils/petrochemicals (fuel and lubes). Other items in the hold include a few shabby steel plated armored fighting vehicles w/ TAC missile systems, a crate of silver statues/figurines, passengers include a Nun Abbess Kezh Ke [1 ton luggage], and a shabby pallets of fresh cut cedar boards with vacuum sealed plastic packets of fruit, meat and spices. There is another cedar lumber pallet with spare steel ingots. The ship's first mate is John "Loyal Blade" Cook (pipeweed smoking) Merchant Age 36 Terms 4 787654
Nav-1, Eng-1, Gunner-1, Blade-1, Brawling-1. This vessel's figurehead is a gold dragon clan.
- Nobles, protectorates, 1d6x100 citizens, 10% maximum militia, 10% max tax rate, provinces, roll for 1d6 export products/revenue
Garrisons/Barracks legions of 1d6 cohorts Vehicle Garage/Workshops Viceroy (colonial governor)/Commodore if multiple ships involved (a squadron) from an admiral's fleet
- Samir Duran (GRU patron, employer, mercenary outfit , science research institute) experimental low berths, created the sleepless (5 nightmare/homicidal test subjects) ghouls, claws, teeth, a crystallized dust/gas gave them unexpected Psionics: Mental Blast/Psychic Scream, awareness, augmented stats, regeneration, telepathic life sense, special mental block/invisibility living victims don't see them, on an abandoned GRU research outpost, slow drugs (stim packs) and combat drugs, 1d6+8 stats
JOB: investigate what happened and return with low berth prototypes, organic research specimens if possible
- AI Warbot/Robot Drone Death Machine FFFF80 zero-g cmbt, zero-g maneuver pack, empty, solar panel, cracked, weak radio beacon 500 power, IFF burst, if respond friendly, scarred hull metal battle plate=battledress, (6) tentacles w/hull cutting plasma torches, 4cm RAM grenade launcher w/20 HEAP, laser rifle, 200kg, 2m tall, low command, floating in space, hits the hull, grabs on, drains energy, climbs on, gets in, can be reprogrammed, enslaved, master/slave mode, exposed, brain, low energy, don't let it reach full power, test mode
- Mira Han wants sister rescued from cloistered order, convent, kidnapped, taken against her will, 14 years old, high psionic potential untrained, pays extra for evidence of clone banks
- Spemin Supply Cache w/canisters of Slug Repair Gel, self seals hull breaches, for spemin living hulls, 1d6 stasis pods=low berths
- Baron Karza CCCCCC vat grown, battledress-1, gravitics-1, HE wpns-1, laser weapons-1, leader-1, tactics-1
Space Marine Death Fist
broadsword, combat armor
- Minister Alex Hargen, 777CC7 Omicron Factions, age 46, 7 terms, rank 5 executive: forensic accountant and tax assessor/collector, 80,000, mid psg (immune to bribery)
gold watch, admin-3, liaison-1, leader-1, interrogator-1, recruiting-1, instruction-1, jack-o-t-2
- Kowloon City, rescue kidnapped victim, slavers, leads off world
- Ancient Dungeon Ruins of Kel Voreth, 3 bosses, 1 optional 4th boss
- Zone 1 Arena , ring of 13 bone cages/traps/snap shut
Vish Kal Gladiator w/(4) Blood Pit Slaves, leap, broadsword, mighty swing, sacrifice +1 to be hit, for +1 to hit and damage Blood Pit Necromancer She has a psionic assault, mind wail of the darkwitch, necromancers, gladiators raise 3 blood pit reanimated cyber/endo skeletons claws, horns 1st Boss Grond the Corpse Maker (large beast/boss) thrasher, at 50% HP mutilate one target x2 damage, scratch an itch, 3 parasites summoned and cast off, 1kg stingers
- Zone 2 Elder Ruins
Remote Laser Rifle Sentinel, targeting marker dot, electronic scope
Voreth Gladiator, w/(4) Kel Voreth Slaves, enslaved augmenter (chain saw, rejuvenate=healing drug), Voreth Mechano Slaver (cyborg) targeting laser, for 4cm HE mortar rounds, flechette rifle=cmbt shotgun 20 round drum, enslaved protector (2) targeting probes (explode when hit) laser rifle sniper, Gurka 2nd Boss, she has chemical hand grenades non persistent blinding gas canister, non persistent lethal gas canister, oxygen tanks, goggles, mask, hood, protective haz mat suit, whip, blade
- Slavemaster Drokk 3rd Boss
(phase 1) 100-80% HP deplete silo, HE air burst tac missile strike, digital laser designator (phase 2) 80-70% HP CBM 8cm barrage (phase 3) 70-40% HP enslaving taser stunner tentacles, lash to restraint pylons on hit (phase 4) 40-0% HP tracking hopping bomb HE land mine bots, 1d6 arrive
- Zone 3 The Exiles Forge
Vish Khal (w/2 giant war hounds) chasers 400kg Voreth Beastmaster , large gravity hammer Voreth Blinded Slaver (Spemin) telepathic, clairvoyant, taser staff w/4 Kel Vorath Slaves, shock collars, Voreth Darkwitch, TK, halberd Voreth Battlesworn (mounted cavalry) hooves, lance/pike, charge Forge Master Trogun, 4th Boss Rock Man, Flame Weapons/Napalm Canisters
- Storm Talon's Lair
- Thundercall Sentinel, shockwave 12cm mortar crew, 12 crew
- Thundercall Shaman (medic), rejuvenate self, psionics, (4) ampoules of medical slow, flak jacket, filter mask, IR goggles, elaborate head dress, robes, smoke grenade
1d6 Thundercall Storm-Watcher(s), Thunderbreak Fleshrippers, 600kg Flightless Bird Mount, teeth (beak) claws (feet/kicks)
- Sky Born Tempest (grav cycle w/belt fed 2cm high velocity cyclone auto cannon)
- Blade Wind the Invoker 1st Boss, Mantis Cyborg (2) EMP electrostatic pulse grenades, teleport
works w/ 4 small scarab combat robots, 5 attacks, before batteries run down, claws, stingers w/1d6 doses of neroparalytic, they drag off the victims
- Aethros Voltran CCCAAA 36HP (25HP triggers explosion) 12kg TK, 12d6 x-ray laser damage, 120m range, 12 shots/day, 36kw of power
- Storm Talon Crystalline Warrior Fast Mode radar, radio, battledress, gauss rifle
- Silicate Incubator , AI, voltran hybrid
- Skullcano, rock man team 2d6 soldiers, building an ASB, 100ton missile bay, within an extinct volcano, geothermal tap, vertical :launch silo, advanced modular base, tell-tale thermal signature detected by orbital scout sensors
- 1d6 Grim Grim Brightmask(s), IR goggles, rifle riding as dragoons on
- Ravenous Razorbeak(s) 400kg intermittent, teeth (beak)
- Grim Grim Hexweaver, scout, recon-1, clairvoyant
- Grim Grim Doomcaller, fwd observer, radio, binoculars
- Red Moon Jailor, w/3 prisoner zombie mind slaves
- Red Moon Gold Guardian cmbt armor, broadsword
- Red Moon Hoarder, supply van/logistics
- Red Moon Canoneer, marauder 9cm barrage mortar, 6 crew, trailer towed by
- Red Moon Razor Tail Beast 1,200kg intimidator, frenzy, leap, claws, thrasher
- Red Moon Crusher, heavy tracked ATV w/3 crew, can carry 12
- Red Moon Fury Spitter, HMG on tripod w/3 crew
- Red Moon Sniper, laser carbine w/electronic sights/scope
- Pirate Liaison Bosun Octog, transport/support/supplier
- Pirate Quartermaster Gruh
- Mordechai Red Moon Belter
- Sanctuary of the Sword Maidens, Omegazon Temple, Spirit Mother
- Mysteries of the Pell
Storm talon Confederate Academy of Science
- Salvage Rights/Stake Claims/Belters Prospectors Rights/Hearings/Belters Court
Rage Logic (converts robots into killer droid) viral, beware the over seer bot, factory, AI Plague, scientist is concerned
- 1. A Healing Hand, deliver 1d6 tons of medical supplies and evacuate 1d6 wounded to space port hospital
- 2. Vigilant's Stand Outpost for Guardian Zelcon
- 3. An Unfortunate Force, rescue a band of 2d6 mercenaries cut off from their exfiltration, dust off and evac
- 4. Storm Power disable, tracking radars for a ASB that is keeping your ship from escaping this moon
- 5. Kill the High Priest assassinate the local tribal leader, to quell the rebellion for the kingdom, must return with his helmet, chest piece and kilt=cloth armor, as proof of the kill
- Handsome Jack SKILLS: computer -3, engineer-1, handgun-1,medical -1, jack-o-t-1, scientist, dictator of Pandora, CEO of hyperion corporation, found the warrior's vault (relic/artifact weapons AI wars era)lives in the Town of New Haven
In isolation following the wars, these survivors have developed some unique cultural variations.
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|