|Trend/Spinward Drift (The Beyond 0236)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
- In a technological universe, societies without industrial capability generally suffer as nearly all manufactured and high tech goods must be brought in at significant cost.
- As a nonindustrial world, it requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. The need to import most manufactured and high technology goods drives the price of these goods up in the open market.
- It is a member world of the Jarnac Pashalic located in the Spinward Drift Subsector of the The Beyond Sector.
- This world-system hosts a Naval Base, usually associated with military starships, which may be located on or off-world.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
No information yet available.
Trend Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Trend
Primary Main Sequence 1.144 5700 - 6400 2.126 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.01096 0.12094 1.16 - 1.89 1.096 10.96 Orbit # * 0 4 3 7 Remarks
History & Background (Dossier)
- The only battle fleet of the Jarnac Pashalic Navy is located there.
- The lead ships were built at Jarnac.
- These include the Jarnac Class Dreadnought, built at TL–13. (Non-Canon)
Trend has a Class B Starport, a good quality installation which includes all the expected amenities including refined fuel for starships, brokerage services for passengers and cargo, and a variety of ship provisions. There is a shipyard capable of doing annual maintenance, overhauls and most kinds of repair, and construction of non-starships. Most ports of this classification have both a Highport and a Downport.