Jump to navigation Jump to search
Chuck Kallenbach is a Traveller author, contributor, and fan.
- He is also known as Chuck Kallenbach II
He has worked for the Decipher TCG studio on Star Trek, Star Wars, Jedi Knights, The Lord of the Rings, Beyblade, .hack//ENEMY, MegaMan and WARS.
- He was the lead designer for Young Jedi TCG.
- He has won Calliope awards from GAMA for both The Lord of the Rings TCG and .hack//ENEMY TCG,allowing use of the title "award-winning game designer."
- He was named a Guest of Honor for the Origins International Game Expo 2005.
This gentlesophont has the following external links available:
Library Data Entries (Public)
No information yet available.
History & Background (Dossier)
Chuck Kallenbach was (along with his partner Don Rapp) the founder and editor in chief of Paranoia Press.
- The company produced 10 licensed Traveller products.
- He worked with Game Designers' Workshop from an early stage, giving advice for Book 5: High Guard 2nd edition.
- He was also a member of HIWG, adding to the material he produced through Paranoia Press.
Traveller RPG Wiki Participation
This person has not yet elected to participate at the wiki.
Bibliography-Ludography (Published Products)
This person has authored, contributed, playtested, or otherwise participated in the publication of the following products:
|Publications where this person is mentioned in the credits|
References & Contributions (Sources)
This list of sources was used by the Traveller Wiki Editorial Team and individual contributors to compose this article. Copyrighted material is used under license from Far Future Enterprises or by permission of the author. The page history lists all of the contributions.