Sh' Lur (world)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a world-system under construction and is currently being input-programmed into the Traveller RPG Wiki.
|Sh' Lur/Thoezennt (Old Expanses 0327)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
- As an industrial world, this planet has well-developed manufacturing and processing industries. Manufactured goods are a major export item.
- Its economy is rapidly growing and living conditions are expected to rapidly improve barring outside forces.
- The world serves as the subsector capital with the significant extra trade and prestige associated with that role.
- This a "high technology" world with technology achievements at, near, or over technology standards for Charted Space.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Thoezennt Subsector of Old Expanses Sector in the Domain of Sol.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
- This world contains a Waystation.
TBD Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) TBD
Primary Main Sequence 0.98 4900 - 5800 0.886 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00891 0.07807 0.75 - 1.22 0.891 8.91 Orbit # * * 3 3 7 Remarks
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
Sh' Lur produces 2352 Resource Units, ('aryu').
- Resources E Extremely abundant
- Labor 8 Hundreds of millions
- Infrastructure H Very comprehensive
- Efficiency +3 Improved
- Homogeneity 7 Discordant
- Acceptance E Extremely xenophilic
- Strangeness 3 Somewhat typical
- Symbols D Very abstract
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|