This is a world-system under construction and is currently being input-programmed into the Traveller RPG Wiki.
|Melot/Shokee (Massilia 1038)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
Melot is a non-agricultural and nonindustrial vacuum world, which warrants hazardous environment precautions.
- Life in a vacuum requires great discipline. After all, it only takes one forgotten seal on a vacuum suit to spell death. Those who survive tend to be very methodically-minded and attentive to small detail.
- It requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society.
- It is unable to produce quality foodstuffs and must import them.
- It has few prospects for economic development.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Shokee Subsector of Massilia Sector in the Domain of Sylea.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
The world is part of the Leam-Orichalc Super Cluster.
Melot Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Melot
Primary Main Sequence 0.4258 2400 - 3300 0.027 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.0044 0.01358 0.13 - 0.21 0.44 4.4 Orbit # * * 0 1 6 Remarks None
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|