This is a world-system under construction and is currently being input-programmed into the Traveller RPG Wiki.
|Maxalla/Narquel (Diaspora 0104)
|Classic Era (1115)
|Starport||A|| Excellent: Starship Construction, Overhaul, Refined fuel
Size||5|| Medium (8,000 km, 0.40g - 0.57g)|
Atmosphere||9|| Dense (tainted)|
Hydrographics||6|| Wet World 60%|
Population||4|| Moderate (10 thousand)|
Government||4|| Representative Democracy|
Law||4|| Moderate Law (no light assault weapons)|
Tech Level||D|| Average Stellar (holo data)
Maxalla is a pre-agricultural and nonindustrial world lacking adequate development for its economy to become prosperous.
- As a nonindustrial world, it requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. The need to import most manufactured and high technology goods drives the price of these goods up in the open market.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Narquel Subsector of Diaspora Sector in the Domain of Sol.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
The world is part of the Aladon Branch.
The world is part of the Leam-Orichalc Super Cluster.
Maxalla Monostellar System
||2600 - 3500
||0.15 - 0.24
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
Maxalla, as a member world of the Third Imperium, holds the estate of two members of the Imperial Nobility, who are charged with overseeing the world.
References & Contributors (Sources)
||This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.
- Jim Cunningham, John Harshman, J. Andrew Keith, Marc W. Miller, Gordon Sheridan. Atlas of the Imperium (Game Designers Workshop, 1984), TBD.
- James Holden, Joe D. Fugate Sr., Terrance McInnes. Vilani & Vargr (Digest Group Publications, 1990), TBD. (dot map provided)
- Peter G. Celella, James Holden. Solomani & Aslan (Digest Group Publications, 1991), TBD. (dot map provided)
- Charles E. Gannon. Hard Times (Game Designers Workshop, 1991), TBD. (Khavle and Pasdaruu Subsectors)
- Charles E. Gannon. Astrogators' Guide to the Diaspora Sector (Game Designers Workshop, 1992), TBD.
- Charles E. Gannon. Assignment: Vigilante (Game Designers Workshop, 1992), TBD.
- Kevin Knight. Traveller Chronicle 02 (Sword of the Knight Publications, 1993), TBD.
- Kevin Knight. Traveller Chronicle 03 (Sword of the Knight Publications, 1994), TBD.
- Kevin Knight. Traveller Chronicle 04 (Sword of the Knight Publications, 1994), TBD.
- Kevin Knight. Traveller Chronicle 05 (Sword of the Knight Publications, 1994), TBD.
- Frank Chadwick, Dave Nilsen, Loren Wiseman. Path of Tears (Game Designers Workshop, 1994), TBD. (Promise and Khulam Subsections)
- Frank Chadwick. Vampire Fleets (Game Designers Workshop, 1995), TBD.
- Frank Chadwick. The Guilded Lilly (Game Designers Workshop, 1995), TBD.
- Martin Dougherty. Early Fallen (Avenger Enterprises, 2006), TBD.
- TBD. Belly of the Beast (Avenger Enterprises, 2007), TBD.
- EXTERNAL LINK: Fan-Site
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: IISS Junior Administrator and Master Astrographer Ensign Phillips
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science