M6 class Parathan Medium Helicopter
|M6 class Parathan Medium Helicopter|
Unpublished, non-canon vehicle design.
M6 class Parathan Medium Helicopter (TECH LEVEL 6): :The helicopter has enhanced controls and avionics. It has a crew of 1 pilot in a simple cockpit. It can carry 4 wounded patients on stretchers and two company medics. They transport a company clearing station and serve as an ambulance.
- Vehicle volume: 220m3.
- Total mass: loaded: 5.25 tons and can carry 2.6 tons of payload.
- Production Cost: Cr. 641,069.97
- Movement: Maximum 210kph/175cm, Cruise 160kph/133cm, NOE 50kph/41.6cm.
- Movement effect on fire: move less than 1/2 -4 EFP; move more than 1/2 -4 FFP/No Fire EFP
- Damage Points: 53.
- Agility: 4
- Equipment: 200 power radio, passive IR, search light.
- Power: The engines consume 180 liters of fuel per hour, internal fuel capacity 479.9 liters, enough for 2.6 hours. One way range: 416km on internal fuel.
- Weapons: They are unarmed.
- Vehicle: 12
- Weapons: 0
- Electronics: 3
Basic Vehicle Characteristics
Following the Imperial Army and IISS Universal Vehicle Profile and data, additional information is presented in the format shown here. The small craft factor indicates the number of squadrons (of ten craft) carried on the vehicle when applicable. Tonnage on the universal vehicle profile is shown in kilotons (thousands of tons) where necessary.
|1.||Tonnage||Total mass loaded: TBD metric tons.
|9.||Fuel||Fuel capacity TBD liters, enough for TBD hours (...almost TBD standard days).|
|10.||Cost||Production Cost: Cr. TBD|
|11.||Construction Time||TBD weeks.|
History & Background (Dossier)
These rotary wing aircraft were designed and manufactured at TL–6, these vehicles were commissioned and license built for the certain military clients on Paratha (world), in the Ras Tennol Subsector of the Far Home Sector in the Distant Fringe. They serve as a medical evacuation vehicle for casualties within the Paratha Combat Brigades.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article has metadata.|
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|