Jotvobl class Battleship
|Jotvobl class Battleship|
|Type: BH Heavy Battleship|
|Hull Configuration||[[TBD Hull]]|
|Fuel tank||0 Tons|
|End of Service||Still in active service.|
Qty: MCr 263,552.769
|Canon||Unpublished, fan design|
|Starships are designed with the Classic Traveller format, using High Guard.|
In the Zhodani Navy the Jotvobl class battleship is a new design which just completed trials and testing by the Zhodani navy. Equipped with jump-3 and 6-g acceleration, she is the current standard for Consulate fleets. Designated strictly as a line-of-battle ship, the Jotvobl class operates as the center of the battle squadron, surrounded by escorts, cruisers and support ships.
No information yet available.
General Description & Deck Plans
- Tonnage: 300,000 tons (standard). 4,200,000 cubic meters.
- Crew: 274 officers. 2,464 ratings.
- Performance: Jump-3. 6-G. Power plant-10. 30,000 EP. Agility 6.
- Electronics: Model 8/fib computer
- Hardpoints: One spinal weapons mount. Twenty 100-ton bays. Fifty 50-ton bays. Two thousand two hundred twenty hardpoints.
- Armament: Spinal mount meson gun (factor-S). Five hundred triple beam laser turrets organized into 50 batteries. Five hundred fusion gun turrets organized into 50 batteries. Ten 100-ton particle accelerator bays. Fifty 50-ton missile bays.
- Defenses: Ten 100-ton repulsor bays. One thousand two hundred twenty triple sandcaster turrets organized into 122 batteries. Meson screen (factor-6). Nuclear Damper (factor-6). Armored hull (factor-8).
- Craft: Three 50-ton small craft.
- Fuel Treatment: Integral fuel scoops; on-board fuel treatment plant.
- Cost: MCr 329,440.961 standard. MCr 263,552.769 in quantity.
- Construction Time: 56 months singly; 44 months in quantity.
Basic Ship Characteristics
Following the Imperial Navy and IISS Universal Ship Profile and data, additional information is presented in the format shown here. The small craft factor indicates the number of squadrons (...of ten subcraft) carried on the ship. Tonnage on the universal ship profile is shown in kilotons (...thousands of tons) where necessary. 
|Basic Ship Characteristics |
|1.||Tonnage / Hull||TBD tons.|
|3.||Performance / Engineering||Propulsion:|
|4.||Main Section / Electronics||Model/TBD fib ship computer.|
|6.||Armament / Weaponry||The normal weapons fit-out for it is:
|8.||Craft / Drones||TBD|
|11.||Construction Time||TBD months to build, TBD months in quantity.|
|12.||Remarks||No information yet available.
Class Naming Practice/s & Peculiarities
No information yet available.
Selected Variant Types & Classes
- Type BH class Heavy Battleship
- Aedekho class Dreadnought
- Arrghonz class Dreadnought
- Charming class Battleship
- Cheveldi class Battleship
- Chiqrr class Battleship
- Concord class Battleship
- Dirqral class Battleship
- Dominator class Battleship
- Formidable class Dreadnought
- Grendal class Dreadnought
- Kirunika'rra class Battleship
- Jotvobl class Battleship
- Khurkish class Dreadnought
- Mastigo class Battleship
- Mother of War class Battleship
- Mukusi class Strike Battleship
- Oblivion class Battleship
- Okedi class Battleship
- Pride of Talokan class Battleship
- Prince John III class Battleship
- Prince Stuart IV class Battleship
- Retribution class Battleship
- Shianzpla class Battleship
- Staklen class Frontier Battleship
- Triumph class Battleship
- Usan class Dreadnought
- Wavel class Battleship
|This article has metadata.|
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|