Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Hradus/Tobia (Trojan Reach 2714)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
|Primary||F1 V M6 V|
- As an industrial world, this planet has well-developed manufacturing and processing industries. Manufactured goods are a major export item.
- Its economy is rapidly growing and living conditions are expected to rapidly improve barring outside forces.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Tobia Subsector of Trojan Reach Sector in the Domain of Deneb.
- This world contains an Imperial Scout Base, capable of handling IISS starships and personnel.
- About 80% of the population is composed of Aslan.
- About 20% of the population is composed of baseline humans and other non-human sophonts.
No information yet available.
Binary Solar System
Hradus Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Hradus
Primary Main Sequence 1.62 6700 - 7300 7.18 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.01526 0.22225 2.13 - 3.47 1.526 15.26 Orbit # * 0 5 4 8 Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Hradus
Secondary Main Sequence 0.302 2000 - 2800 0.006 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00297 0.00615 0.06 - 0.1 0.297 2.97 Orbit # * * * 0 5
History & Background (Dossier)
- The system contains the highest Aslan population in the entire Imperium.
- Because of this, the Treaty of Hradus, which provided admittance to the Imperium, explicitly caps technology at TL7, even though the aslan have the capability to produce up to TL12 goods.
- The world was originally settled by humans who were soon joined by members of the progressive Esuaheakhahryoyulr Clan, fleeing the Hierate during the Aslan Cultural Purge.