|Esperance/Esperance (Solomani Rim 1116)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Esperance Subsector of Solomani Rim Sector in the Domain of Sol.
- This world has a nearby Imperial Naval Base, capable of handling warships.
- This world has a colony at Boskone (world).
- It is located in the Esperance Cluster.
- About 70% of the population is composed of humans and other non-human sophonts.
- About 30% of the population is composed of Vegans.
It is a world with one small moon.
1116 Esperance (Imperial) - Amber Zone
Starport: Class V - Naval Base.
Diameter: 4,200 miles (6,700 km). Gravity: 0.50g.
Atmosphere: Standard oxygen-nitrogen.
Population: 520 million.
Control Level: 5.
Tech Level: 12.
World Trade Number: 5.5.
History & Background (Dossier)
Esperance, formerly known as Niimuru (Anglic: Niimuru), is a rich world with one small moon, located in the Esperance Cluster within Esperance Subsector of the Solomani Rim. The system is a member of the Imperium and contains a Naval Base. Esperance has been issued an Amber Zone travel advisory.
Esperance is a balkanized world with a mixed human and Vegan population. In 720 a war between the Solomani nations and the Vegan-dominated nation of Waothan resulted in the latter’s occupation and the reduction of Vegans to second-class citizens until Waothan was liberated during the Solomani Rim War.
Esperance is famous as the home of Doc Xocolatl, the largest independent chocolate company in the Solomani Rim.