Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Empire/Tobia (Trojan Reach 2711)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
|Primary||G2 V M4 V|
Empire is a low-population world with a population of less than 10,000 sophonts in size.
- This world has yet to take off economically or otherwise and the population remains low for reasons largely unknown.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Tobia Subsector of Trojan Reach Sector in the Domain of Deneb.
- This world has a nearby Imperial Naval Base, capable of handling warships.
Empire is a pleasant and fertile planet with wide rolling oceans and archipelagos of tropical islands.
Binary Solar System
Empire Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Empire
Primary Main Sequence 1 5100 - 5900 1 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.0093 0.08294 0.8 - 1.3 0.93 9.3 Orbit # * * 3 3 7 Remarks Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Empire
Secondary Main Sequence 0.3626 2100 - 3000 0.014 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00369 0.00967 0.09 - 0.15 0.369 3.69 Orbit # * * 0 1 5 Remarks
History & Background (Dossier)
- The system contains a Naval Base and mothballed vessels in orbit of Empire’s third moon are officially designated the Trojan Reserve.
- The administrators of Empire base are actively seeking colonists to settle on this world and retired naval crews are often offered fiefdoms here.