|Drinax/Tlaiowaha (Trojan Reach 2223)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
- In a technological universe, societies without industrial capability generally suffer as nearly all manufactured and high tech goods must be brought in at significant cost.
- As a nonindustrial world, it requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. The need to import most manufactured and high technology goods drives the price of these goods up in the open market.
- This a "high technology" world with technology achievements at, near, or over technology standards for Charted Space.
- It is a Non-Aligned world dominated by human sophonts located in the Tlaiowaha Subsector of Trojan Reach Sector.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
No information yet available.
Drinax Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Drinax
Primary Main Sequence 0.4574 2600 - 3500 0.033 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00475 0.01516 0.15 - 0.24 0.475 4.75 Orbit # * * 0 1 6 Remarks None
Point of Interest: Drinax Royal Palace
The only surviving settlement on Drinax is the Royal Palace, which floats above the ruined surface on a huge gravity platform.
History & Background (Dossier)
- It has the highest tech level in the subsector, E (15).
- Drinax controls the captive government at Asim (TR 2123),
Drinax was the throneworld for the Kingdom of Drinax, formerly the major human power in Tlaiowaha.
- A recent disastrous war with the Aslan Hierate shattered the Kingdom and has left Drinax blasted and lifeless.
- The current King of Drinax is Oleb XVI, an accomplished pugilist and swordsman.
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|