Asim (TR 2123) (world)
|Asim/Tlaiowaha (Trojan Reach 2123)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
Asim (TR 2123) is an agricultural, nonindustrial, pre-rich garden world with a near-ideal, utopian environment conducive to most sophonts, but still lacks an adequate population to expand its economy to a rich status.
- As an agricultural world, this world is a near-ideal environment for producing quality foodstuffs of plant, animal, and other forms. Quality foodstuffs are a major export commodity for this world.
- It requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. Having to import most manufactured and high tech goods drives the price up for these items at this world.
- Its economy and population are rapidly growing and living conditions are expected to quickly rise barring outside forces.
- It is a Non-Aligned world dominated by human sophonts located in the Tlaiowaha Subsector of Trojan Reach Sector.
- This world was colonized by and is controlled from Pourne (world).
No information yet available.
History & Background (Dossier)
Named Asimov by the scouting team during the initial surveys of the subsector.
The world was captured in 1100 by Drinax (Trojan Reach 2223) in hopes of using it as a breadbasket agricultural world to resolve a famine. Within a few years the system was sending half of it's agricultural output to the other worlds of the Kingdom of Drinax.