This is a world-system under construction and is currently being input-programmed into the Traveller RPG Wiki.
|Douglass/Scotian Deep (Reaver's Deep 1617)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
Douglass is a pre-agricultural, pre-Industrial, moderate population world with over a hundred million, but not yet at a billion sophonts in population size.
- It requires significant imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society.
- Its economy and population are growing and living conditions are expected to slowly improve barring outside forces.
- This world is also the overall capital of an interstellar government with the massive extra trade and prestige associated with that role.
- This a "high technology" world with technology achievements at, near, or over technology standards for Charted Space.
- It is a member of the Principality of Caledon in the Scotian Deep Subsector of Reaver's Deep Sector.
- This world has a nearby Naval Base, usually associated with military starships.
- This world has a nearby Military Base, usually associated with military ground forces.
- Douglass is the capital of the Grand Duchy of Douglass.
- Douglass is one of three worlds in the Grand Duchy of Douglass.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
Douglass Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Douglass
Primary Main Sequence 1.02 5200 - 6000 1.102 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00936 0.08707 0.83 - 1.36 0.936 9.36 Orbit # * * 3 3 7 Remarks None
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|