This is a world-system under construction and is currently being input-programmed into the Traveller RPG Wiki.
|Chipper/Narquel (Diaspora 0202)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
Chipper is a preindustrial hellworld with a population struggling to survive in an inhospitable environment.
- Hellworlds often offer daily, and sometimes even hourly, life-threatening situations to their inhabitants.
- It requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Narquel Subsector of Diaspora Sector in the Domain of Sol.
- This world has a nearby Imperial Naval Base, capable of handling warships.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
The world is part of the Aladon Branch.
- The world is part of the Leam-Orichalc Super Cluster.
Chipper Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Chipper
Primary Main Sequence 0.98 4900 - 5800 0.886 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00891 0.07807 0.75 - 1.22 0.891 8.91 Orbit # * * 3 3 7 Remarks None
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|