Caprice (SR 3035) (world)
|Caprice/Kukulkan (Solomani Rim 3035)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
|Primary||M1 V M7 V|
Caprice (SR 3035)
- It is a member of the Solomani Confederation in the Kukulkan Subsector of Solomani Rim Sector.
- This world has a nearby Naval Base, usually associated with military starships.
- This world has a nearby Military Base, usually associated with ground forces.
Caprice is a tide-locked world.
- However, its oceans extend some distance into the day face so a relatively wide zone has a moist and pleasant climate.
- Storms accompanied by lightning and high winds are frequent.
Binary Solar System
Caprice (SR 3035) Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Caprice (SR 3035)
Primary Main Sequence 0.4574 2600 - 3500 0.033 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00475 0.01516 0.15 - 0.24 0.475 4.75 Orbit # * * 0 1 6 Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Caprice (SR 3035)
Secondary Main Sequence 0.273 1900 - 2700 0.004 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.0026 0.00525 0.05 - 0.08 0.26 2.6 Orbit # * * * 0 5
3035 Caprice (Solomani)
Starport: Class V - Naval Base.
Diameter: 7,300 miles (11,700 km). Gravity: 0.85g.
Atmosphere: Standard oxygen-nitrogen.
Population: 8.2 billion.
Control Level: 6.
Tech Level: 10.
World Trade Number: 5.5.
History & Background (Dossier)
Caprice originally had a democratic government, which strongly supported Solomani resistance to the Imperium.
- After the Solomani Rim War, domestic unrest led to a revolt and installation of a hereditary dictatorship, with rulers descended from the fabled Admiral John Saarinen.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|