|Aristotle/Gemini (Solomani Rim 1740)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
- It lacks adequate resources to expand its economy to a rich status.
- Its economy and population are rapidly growing and living conditions are expected to quickly rise barring outside forces.
- It is a member of the Solomani Confederation in the Gemini Subsector of Solomani Rim Sector.
- This world has a nearby Naval Base, usually associated with military starships.
- This world has a nearby Military Base, usually associated with military ground forces.
- The system is part of the Near Boötes Cluster.
No information yet available.
1740 Aristotle (Solomani)
Starport: Class V - Naval Base.
Diameter: 2,200 miles (3,500 km). Gravity: 0.45g.
Atmosphere: Standard oxygen-nitrogen.
Population: 4.1 billion.
Control Level: 3.
Tech Level: 11.
World Trade Number: 5.5.