Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Alirar/Nora'a (Trojan Reach 0825)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
|Primary||K4 V M4 V|
style="width: 220px; height: 250px;"
Jump map from Travellermap.com 
Alirar is an agricultural, nonindustrial world still lacking adequate means to expand its economy.
- As an agricultural world, this world is a near-ideal environment for producing quality foodstuffs of plant, animal, and other forms. Quality foodstuffs are a major export commodity for this world.
- It requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. Having to import most manufactured and high tech goods drives the price up for these items at this world.
- It is a member of the Glorious Empire in the Nora'a Subsector of Trojan Reach Sector.
- This world contains an Aslan Clan Base, which may combine the features of an army base for ground forces, a scout base, or even a naval base for starships.
No information yet available.
Binary Solar System
Alirar Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Alirar
Primary Main Sequence 0.621 3400 - 4300 0.148 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.0059 0.03191 0.31 - 0.5 0.59 5.9 Orbit # * * 1 2 6 Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Alirar
Secondary Main Sequence 0.3626 2100 - 3000 0.014 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00369 0.00967 0.09 - 0.15 0.369 3.69 Orbit # * * 0 1 5
History & Background (Dossier)
Alirar is a non-industrial, agricultural world located in the Nora'a Subsector of the Trojan Reach. This world is the last one left in the subsector belonging to the Glorious Empire and contains a military base.
A series of devastating wars have decimated the Aslan population as well as the industrial base of Alirar, and the current population is approximately 1% Aslan and 99% human slaves.
References & Contributors (Sources)
This list of sources was used by the Traveller Wiki Editorial Team and individual contributors to compose this article. Copyrighted material is used under license from Far Future Enterprises or by permission of the author. The page history lists all of the contributions.
- Gareth Hanrahan. Aslan (Mongoose Publishing, 2009), .
- ↑ "Jump Map API" and map location from Travellermap.com