Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Acis/Dpres (Trojan Reach 1619)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
|Primary||F7 V M2 V|
- As an agricultural world, this world is a near-ideal environment for producing quality foodstuffs of plant, animal, and other forms. Quality foodstuffs are a major export commodity for this world.
- This is a rich world with a prosperous and thriving world economy.
- Its economy and population are rapidly growing and living conditions are expected to quickly rise barring outside forces.
- It is a Non-Aligned world dominated by human sophonts located in the Dpres Subsector of Trojan Reach Sector.
No information yet available.
Binary Solar System
Acis Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Acis
Primary Main Sequence 1.196 5800 - 6500 2.584 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.01165 0.13333 1.28 - 2.08 1.165 11.65 Orbit # * 0 4 3 7 Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Acis
Secondary Main Sequence 0.4258 2400 - 3300 0.027 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.0044 0.01358 0.13 - 0.21 0.44 4.4 Orbit # * * 0 1 6
History & Background (Dossier)
- It is Non-Aligned and the only important world in the subsector, and along with Tyr (Trojan Reach 1518) is a major power in the Main. Acis lies on the Florian Route, an important trade route between the Imperium and the Florian League.
- Exiles from Acis played a crucial role in the history of the Main when they brought in Aslan mercenaries from the Glorious Empire, who ended the Tyrian Lordships with a bloodbath.