Lords of Thunder
From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
- It is part of Charted Space.
|None||Pre-Imperial||None||No standard code||None|
|None||1st Survey (300)||None||2-ltr code||None|
|Lords of Thunder||IISS Scout Observations (1106)||LoTh||4-ltr code||None|
- It is independent of the Two Thousand Worlds.
Government & Politics
The K'kree Lords of Thunder government is highly conservative.
- For information on the forms of governments used in the Two Thousand Worlds, please see K'Kree or K'Kree (government).
Technology & Trade
The Lords of Thunder are not the most technologically-advanced power.
- Some estimate that the average technology level of Lords of Thunder installations and outposts to be at least TL-9 to 11.
- And some doubt that the they have mastered any TL-14 or 15 technologies. However, many military analysts believe that the Lords of Thunder have purchased more advanced weaponry form arms merchants.
- Nevertheless, the Lords of Thunder have built powerful space navies and still constitute a significant threat to more technologically-advanced powers including almost all of their regional neighbors.
Military & Intelligence
No information yet available.
Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
- Gateway Sector
- Gh!hken Sector
- Luretiir!girr Sector
The capital/s of this polity is/are located in the following location/s:
World Listing: 1105
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- T20 QuikLink Interactive Gateway to Destiny
- Periodical: MegaTraveller Journal 4 in Article: 'Lords of Thunder'
- Short Story: "Lords of Thunder" by William H. Keith, Jr. from Periodical: MegaTraveller Journal 4
- EXTERNAL LINK: Gateway Quadrant Wiki
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science