Lords of Thunder
From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
- It is independent of the Two Thousand Worlds.
Government & Politics
The K'kree Lords of Thunder government is highly conservative.
Technology & Trade
The Lords of Thunder are not the most technologically-advanced power.
- Some estimate that the average technology level of Lords of Thunder installations and outposts to be at least TL:9 to 11.
- And some doubt that the they have mastered any TL:14 or 15 technologies. However, many military analysts believe that the Lords of Thunder have purchased more advanced weaponry form arms merchants.
- Nevertheless, the Lords of Thunder have built powerful space navies and still constitute a significant threat to more technologically-advanced powers including almost all of their regional neighbors.
Military & Intelligence
No information yet available.
History & Background
Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
Worlds located within this polity can be found in the following locations:
World Listing: 1116
References & Background
|This article is incomplete meaning it lacks important features, structure, or content. More work needs to be done to make this a good article. This is step 4. in the article refinement process.
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- T20 QuikLink Interactive Gateway to Destiny
- Periodical: MegaTraveller Journal 4 in Article: 'Lords of Thunder'
- Short Story: "Lords of Thunder" by William H. Keith, Jr. from Periodical: MegaTraveller Journal 4
- External Link: Gateway Quadrant Wiki
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science