Gateway to Destiny
|Gateway to Destiny|
The Gateway Domain Campaign Sourcebook
|Author||Martin Dougherty, Hunter Gordon|
|Table of Contents|
- Containing four complete sectors of space with over 1,000 unique star systems, the Gateway Domain Sourcebook will support years of campaign play.
The Gateway setting is broad and deep, and varied enough to allow almost any sort of campaign to be run. Whether your favoured style is exploration, combat, politics, warfare, espionage, trade, scientific or a bit of everything, Gateway is big enough to keep you busy indefinitely!
Table of Contents
|Section / Article||Page/s|
|Chapter 1: Gateway Domain||7|
|Chapter 2: The People of the Gateway Region||20|
|Chapter 3: Powers in the Gateway Region||39|
|Chapter 4: The Sectors of Gateway||75|
|Chapter 5: Life and Adventuring in the Gateway Region||155|
|Chapter 6: Imperial Trade Cluster||171|
|Chapter 7: Cold Fuzion Adventure||183|
The Gateway region lies on the edge of Imperial space. The alliances, wars and trade agreements of its many small powers send ripples throughout the region, even to the capitals of the four great powers:
- 1. The Hive Federation: As always, the Hivers are content to observe and stir the pot occasionally. Or is that what they want everyone to believe?
- 2. The K'kree: Militant herbivores determined to exterminate all meat-eaters, the K'Kree make bad neighbors. A particularly aggressive faction, the Lords of Thunder, has carved out an empire in a neighboring sector, and they have only one direction to expand into …
- 3. The Solomani Confederation: Determined to hit the Imperials wherever they can, the Solomani have sent ships into Gateway. Their agents find fertile ground among the independent worlds.
- 4. The Third Imperium: Holding a quarter of the systems of the Domain, the Imperium is the dominant local power. But with a new Archduke, a stagnant economy and a war drawing off its naval strength, the Imperial grasp on the region is shaky at best.
Factions & Powers
The Gateway Domain Sourcebook also contains details of many factions and minor powers, including:
- The Khuur League: A remnant of the Sydymic Empire crushed by the Imperium, the League is once again flexing its muscles.
- The Old Worlds: A powerful human state in Crucis Margin Sector, the Old Worlds stands as a bastion against K'Kree expansion.
- The Renkard Union: A human state in Gateway Sector, next on the list for K'Kree assault.
- The Imperial Megacorporations: Vast commercial concerns wielding immense power. Their influence is felt Imperium-wide … and beyond.
- Marshal Nells: Former Archduke of Gateway, he plans to regain his throne by any means necessary.
- The Loyal Sector Guard: An illegal but popular militia formed to defend Gateway Domain. Its leaders may have a different agenda, however.
- The Droyne: After a long period of inactivity, Droyne ships are on the move throughout the region. Their agenda is completely unknown.
- The Wanderers: Mysterious alien sophonts plying the spaceways in their world-ships. They seem friendly enough ….
Meta-history & Background
No information yet available.
Credits (Primary Sources)
- Martin J. Dougherty and Hunter Gordon
- Bruce Runnels and Marc Miller
- Steve Bryant and Chad Fidler
- Interior Artwork
- Steve Bryant, Bryan Gibson, Paul Daly, and Jason Millet
- Quadrant Maps
- Shane Mclean
- Additional Maps and Layout
- Hunter Gordon
No information yet available.
References & Contributions (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|