|Thamber/Ultima (Solomani Rim 0704)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
Thamber is a pre-agricultural, moderate population world with over a hundred million, but not yet at a billion sophonts in population size.
- Its economy and population are growing and living conditions are expected to slowly improve barring outside forces.
- This is a cold world with an overall climate is at the lower temperature range of human-congruous sophont endurance.
- This a "high technology" world with technology achievements at, near, or over technology standards for Charted Space.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Ultima Subsector of Solomani Rim Sector in the Domain of Sol.
- This world has a nearby Imperial Naval Base, capable of handling warships.
- It also contains an Imperial Scout Base, capable of handling IISS starships and personnel.
- This world has a colony at Rilke (world).
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
Thamber is a is a small, very cold world that is just barely habitable.
- The mainworld has 1 small moon.
Thamber Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Thamber
Primary Main Sequence 1.248 6000 - 6700 3.042 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.01234 0.14467 1.39 - 2.26 1.234 12.34 Orbit # * 0 4 3 7
0704 Thamber (Imperial Subsector Capital)
Starport: Class V - Naval and Scout.
Diameter: 4,300 miles (6,900 km). Gravity: 0.43g.
Atmosphere: Thin oxygen-nitrogen.
Population: 630 million.
Control Level: 5.
Tech Level: 11.
World Trade Number: 5.
History & Background (Dossier)
- Thamber's culture features an unusually high propensity for violence and blood feud. While the world was quick to embrace the Solomani Movement, it was equally quick to switch sides and declare loyalty to the Imperium.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
- It holds the estate of an Imperial knight.
- It holds the estate of an Imperial baronet.
- It holds the fiefdom of an Imperial viscount.