This is a world-system under construction and is currently being input-programmed into the Traveller RPG Wiki.
|Teradd/Annari (Massilia 0737)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
|Primary||K1 V M4 V|
Teradd is a pre-agricultural, pre-Industrial, moderate population world with over a hundred million, but not yet at a billion sophonts in population size.
- It requires significant imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society.
- Its economy and population are growing and living conditions are expected to slowly improve barring outside forces.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Annari Subsector of Massilia Sector in the Domain of Sylea.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
The world is part of the Leam-Orichalc Super Cluster.
Binary Solar System
Teradd Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Teradd
Primary Main Sequence 0.774 3800 - 4800 0.352 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00781 0.04921 0.47 - 0.77 0.781 7.81 Orbit # * * 2 2 7 Remarks None Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Teradd
Secondary Main Sequence 0.3626 2100 - 3000 0.014 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00369 0.00967 0.09 - 0.15 0.369 3.69 Orbit # * * 0 1 5 Remarks None
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
- It holds the estate of an Imperial knight.
- It holds the estate of an Imperial baronet.
- It holds the fiefdom of an Imperial marquis.
- It holds the fiefdom of an Imperial viscount.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|