- The technology is being experimented within Charted Space. It has not yet been perfected.
- It is a kind of Ship Equipment.
It is projected that:
- Damper theory developed to the point of being able to reduce the action of all molecules.
- No aging occurs in a Stasis Berth. No medical procedures can be preformed on a person in a Stasis Berth.
- Practically eliminates chance of death. 
No information yet available.
Stasis technology has been encountered across Charted Space in the form of once working artifacts. Several advanced precursor sophont species were estimated to have mastered this technology at various levels.
Expected Low Berth Development Sequence
COLD SLEEP DEVICES & RELATED TECHNOLOGIES:
- Hypothermic Berth → Near-Cryogenic Berth → Cryogenic Berth → Emergency Low Berth → Early Stasis Berth → Stasis Berth
COLD SLEEP ALTERNATIVES:
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Marc Miller. Referee's Companion (Game Designers Workshop, 1988), 28.
- Gary L. Thomas. "Medical Digest - Suspended Animation." The Travellers' Digest 21 (1990): 40-45.
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Author & Contributor: Master Scout, and Former Naval Architech CRHensley of the Ministry of Science
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science