|Table of Contents|
Simba Safari is an adventure scenario contains a 32-page guidebook and a separate 22" X 34" double-sided map sheet.
- High adventure and danger
- Trophy hunts in the Outworld Subsector
- Safari ship plans, giant maps and charts
- New creature types
- 22” x 32” Deckplans (15mm Scale)
Set in the Ley Sector of the Gateway Quadrant, the adventure features the 'Simba Safari' and crew. Complete 15mm plans of the Type K class Hunter Ship are included as is a 15mm scale plan of the adventure site. The crew and passengers range across the planets of the Diamond-Prince Subsector in search of trophies and adventure.
Six planets are provided in detail along with all terrain and animal charts. The scenario is completely detailed for the judge and suggestions are given for personalizing the adventure to suit the tone of the individual campaign.
Table of Contents
- Introduction ... 3
- Ship Description ... 4
- Crew Description ... 8
- Passenger Description ... 9
- Planetary Stops ... 11
- Event/Encounter tables ... 12
- Encounters ... 13
- Animal Encounters ... 16
- Planet Special Encounter ... 19
- Alien Installation ... 24
- Plans ... 26
- Optional Additions ... 27
- Play hints ... 28
- Artifact and Ruins tables ... 29
- Subsector Maps ... 32
Meta-history & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
Credits (Primary Sources)
References & Contributions (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|