Judges Guild were former makers of many adventures for use with AD&D, Traveller, and other systems.
- Please also see Versions of Traveller.
Overview Synopsis: No information yet available.
Storyline & Setting
No information yet available.
Popular Artists & Authors
- EXTERNAL LINK: Home Page
- EXTERNAL LINK: Old Home Page at the Internet Archive
- INTERNAL LINK: JG List
Library Data Entries (Public)
- Their first product was maps for the City-State. The company was incorporated 1976, and gained a license to publish AD&D supplements.
- In 1978 the obtained the license to publish Traveller materials as well. At their peak, Judges Guild had more than 250 products in print, including books for Tunnels and Trolls, Runequest, DragonQuest, and other systems.
- In the early 1980s, a shakeup of RPG publishers and resellers forced Judges Guild to close its doors.
- In 1999 it restarted on a small scale selling reprints via the web.
- Beginning in 2003, they teamed up with Necromancer Games to update their AD&D material to the new D20 system and publish it.
- In 2000, Bob sold the rights to all the Judges Guild SciFi material, including the Traveller modules, to Hunter Gordon of QuikLink Interactive.
Bibliography-Ludography (Published Products)
This edition is best known for the following products:
- Laser Tank
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|