Rogue Moon of Spinstorme
|Rogue Moon of Spinstorme|
|Table of Contents|
Border Prowler Series: Border Prowler Two.
Star commando raid on the mysterious fortress.
- Alien battle machines and warbots await. Brave the dreaded peril of the Spinstorme (world).
- This 32 page adventure continues the Border Prowler Adventure Series as players investigate a mysterious ruined installation. All Maps and Encounter Tables are provided for this adventure in the rings and moons of a gas giant.
- Set in the Gateway Quadrant, this is the second in the series of independent linked modules. This product is designed to serve as an introductory scenario to campaign gaming and provides a complete set of pre-generated characters. Though intended to be played as the second in a series, this adventure can be played on its own or as part of a larger campaign. The same personnel and equipment is used for this as was used for Amycus Probe. New information is introduced into the ongoing plot. Complete personnel and equipment statistics are given for ships, assault shuttles and opposition forces.
- Contains 15mm deck plans for an Assault Shuttle.
Table of Contents
- Introduction ... 3
- Mission Briefing ... 3
- Pregenerated Characters ... 11
- Planetary Maps ... 16
- Equipment Lists ... 19
- Assault Shuttle ... 21
- Installation Map 1 ... 23
- Installation Map 2 ... 25
- Encounter Table ... 28
- Battle Raft ... 29
- Debriefing ... 30
Border Prowler Series
These three adventures are a connected set of tournament-format adventures set in the Gateway Quadrant of the Traveller campaign universe. Each of the adventures feature the crew of the Hrunta, a Border Prowler class multi-mission Provincial Cruiser:
Credits (Primary Sources)
- Designer: Dave Sering
- Cover Art: Rick Houser
- Graphics and Layout: Jerry Taylor
- Composing: Debye Pruitt
- Playtesting: Chicago Wargamer's Association
References & Contributions (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|