Roger E. Moore
Roger E. Moore is a Traveller author, contributor, and fan.
- He is also often credited simply as Roger Moore.
- He is a writer of roleplaying games including being editor of the Dungeon and Dragon Magazines.
He discovered roleplaying games in the late 1970s while writing gaming articles for various magazines while he was with the U.S. Army. He joined TSR, Inc., as a magazine editor in May 1983, progressing through the ranks to become the editor of both Dungeon and Dragon magazines. He later moved to the games division and became creative director of the AD&D core rules product group. He joined Wizards of the Coast in 1997 when TSR, Inc. was acquired and continued to write and edit gaming materials of all sorts, finally leaving the company in December 2000 when with Hasbro Inc. He has written fiction for Dragonlance and other game worlds. He is the author of the Greyhawk product The Adventure Begins, which won the 1999 Origins Award for Best Roleplaying Accessory.
- Mr. Moore is a past member of the SFWA.
This gentlesophont has the following external links available:
- EXTERNAL LINK: Pen & Paper Author Entry
Library Data Entries (Public)
- Dragon Magazine
- Focaline Tree Rat
- Khazad class Seeker
- Tarkine (world)
- White Dwarf
- Zyra (world)
No information yet available.
This person has been involved with Traveller in the following ways:
Traveller RPG Wiki Participation
This person has participated at the wiki.
- He has also given his permission and blessing to use his materials at the wiki.
- He should still be asked before quoting his work outside of fair use conditions.
Bibliography-Ludography (Published Products)
This person has authored, contributed, playtested, or otherwise participated in the publication of the following products:
- AMBER ZONES: Thunder on Zyra, JTAS11
- White Dwarf - Issue 23 Starbase: Khazad-Class Seeker Starship Feb/Mar 1981 Page 24
- White Dwarf - Issue 30 Androids in Traveller Apr/May 1982 Pages 10-11 A Bio-engineered Career for Traveller
- Signal-GK 10 Androids
- Signs & Portents - Issue 89 - Kian (Creatures) February 2011
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Roger_E._Moore. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. The text of Wikipedia is available under the Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.|