Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a world-system under construction and is currently being input-programmed into the Traveller RPG Wiki.
|Nilrebmah/Annari (Massilia 0540)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
|Primary||K4 V M3 V|
Nilrebmah is a rich, nonindustrial world.
- As a nonindustrial world, it requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. The need to import most manufactured and high technology goods drives the price of these goods up in the open market.
- This is a rich world with a prosperous and thriving world economy.
- It has high-grade living conditions and life on this world is much admired by off-worlders.
- This dangerous world is designated an Amber Zone with an environment, laws, customs, life forms, or other conditions make it dangerous to visitors.
- This a "high technology" world with technology achievements at, near, or over technology standards for Charted Space.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Annari Subsector of Massilia Sector in the Domain of Sylea.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
The world is part of the Leam-Orichalc Super Cluster.
Binary Solar System
Nilrebmah Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Nilrebmah
Primary Main Sequence 0.621 3400 - 4300 0.148 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.0059 0.03191 0.31 - 0.5 0.59 5.9 Orbit # * * 1 2 6 Remarks None Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Nilrebmah
Secondary Main Sequence 0.3942 2300 - 3100 0.02 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00404 0.01179 0.11 - 0.18 0.404 4.04 Orbit # * * 0 1 6 Remarks None
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|