- See also: Ships of the Distant Fringe, Distant Fringe Class A Starports, Conventional Pattern Starships, Long-Range Pattern Starships, X-Range Starships, Nomad Port, Gas Traders, Recovery Trade, and Transport and Logistics.
Description / Specifications
History & Background / Dossier
The Star Lane passes through a number of developing systems, most notably Lon Mardos (0733 Halcyon) and Feluchar (0734 Halcyon). The wealth that it brings is allowing these worlds to develop and improve, in marked contrast to the underdeveloped systems lying just a few parsecs distant from the main flow of trade.
Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
This astrographic feature is primarily found in the following areas:
- Oom: Class C Port, TL-10, GG. Bright Conclave.
- Feluchar: Class C Port, TL-4, GG.
- Lon Mardos: Class A Port, TL-11, GG.
- Quat: Class C Port, TL-5, GG.
- Momal: Class C Port, TL-9, GG.
- Iplar: Class B Port, TL-9, Military Base.
- Oirios: Class C Port, TL-9, GG.
- Sena: Class C Port, TL-8, GG.
- Nexus: Class A Port, TL-12, GG, Military Base.
References & Contributors / Sources
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|