K'Tring 7m class MICV
|K'Tring 7m class MICV|
Unpublished, non-canon vehicle design.
|Type||Armored Personnel Carrier|
|Armament||6cm Auto Cannon|
A K'Tring classic:
- K'Tring Amphibious Tracked MICV (TECH LEVEL 6)
- The vehicle has a crew of 3 (driver, gunner, and commander) and can carry 6 cramped passengers. It mounts a stabilized turret on the chassis deck with a 6cm hyper velocity gas operated single barreled auto-cannon with a pintel mounted HMG with a gunshield, on the turret roof.
- Vehicle Dimensions: height: 1m + 1 m turret. Width: 3 m. length: 7.5 m.
- Total usable volume: 27.9 m3
- Total mass loaded: 26.39135 metric tons.
- Production Cost: Cr. 94,126.41
- Movement: Road, 60kph/50 cm; Cross Country, 36kph/30 cm; H2O 6kph/5cm.
- Movement effect on fire: -4 EFP move less than 1/2 speed, move more than half, -4 FFP and no EFP
- Armor: Turret front 22, turret sides 17 and rear 4; Chassis front and sides 13, rear 4, belly and deck 2.
- Target Size DMs: +1 low and +1 high.
- Equipment: Sealed environment with overpressure vs. CBR/NBC threats, 8 smoke dischargers, 2 sets of passive IR for the commander and driver, one active IR scope for the gunner, a 200km range radio, auxiliaryH2O propulsion and full weapons stabilization.
- Power: 0.5 megawatt improved ICE power plant consumes 250 liters of fuel/ hour; fuel capacity 1,146.425 liters, enough for 4.5 hours. Power to Weight 18.9, Ground Pressure 3.5 tons/m2.
- Weapons: The 6cm hyper velocity gas operated single barreled auto-cannon has +2 signature, can engage 2 targets and has the following direct fire characteristics:
- Effective Range Long Range Extreme Range :1,000m +2 2,000m +1 3,500m +0
- There is ammo storage for 400 rounds, enough for 20 fire phases, KEAP or HEAP included in price, rounds mass 6kg each
- Type: Cost/Round
- HE 10/1/2 Cr. 30
- HEAP 6 Cr. 45
- KEAP 28/26/24 Cr. 45
- KEAPER 26/24/22 Cr. 49.5
- The heavy machine gun on the turret can engage 4 targets in direct fire. Direct fire characteristics are:
- Effective Range Long Range Extreme Range
- 500 m (6)+3 1,000 m (5)+2 1,500 m (3)+1
- Carries 800 Rounds of ammo included in price, enough for 20 fire phases, +2 signature.
Basic Vehicle Characteristics
Following the Imperial Army and IISS Universal Vehicle Profile and data, additional information is presented in the format shown here. The small craft factor indicates the number of squadrons (of ten craft) carried on the vehicle when applicable. Tonnage on the universal vehicle profile is shown in kilotons (thousands of tons) where necessary.
|1.||Tonnage||Total mass loaded: TBD metric tons.
|9.||Fuel||Fuel capacity TBD liters, enough for TBD hours (...almost TBD standard days).|
|10.||Cost||Production Cost: Cr. TBD|
|11.||Construction Time||TBD weeks.|
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article has metadata.|
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|