|Inidu/Concord (Solomani Rim 2406)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
Inidu is a nonindustrial fluid world.
- A fluid world has an oceanic geography of a liquid other than water such as ammonia, methane, hydrocarbons, or other exotic liquids.
- It requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. Having to import most manufactured and high tech goods drives the price up for these items at this world.
- This a "high technology" world with technology achievements at, near, or over technology standards for Charted Space.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Concord Subsector of Solomani Rim Sector in the Domain of Sol.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
It is a fluid ocean world.
Inidu Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Inidu
Primary Main Sequence 0.4574 2600 - 3500 0.033 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00475 0.01516 0.15 - 0.24 0.475 4.75 Orbit # * * 0 1 6 Remarks
2406 Inidu (Imperial)
Starport: Class III.
Diameter: 5,900 miles (9,400 km). Gravity: 0.65g.
Government: Corporate (SuSAG).
Control Level: 2.
Tech Level: 10.
World Trade Number: 3.
History & Background (Dossier)
- The system is a member of the Imperium and is owned by the megacorporation SuSAG, which maintains three major R&D complexes across the planet.
- The mainworld's population entirely consists of corporate employees.