|Imisaa/Tobia (Trojan Reach 2916)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
|Primary||F8 V M5 V|
Imisaa is a poor, non-agricultural, preindustrial and moderate population desert hellworld with a population of over a hundred million, but not yet at a billion sophonts.
- The inhabitants of this world struggle to survive in the life-threatening environment of a desert hellworld.
- This world has no free-standing water.
- The world is a preindustrial one, which cannot produce adequate materials to maintain a modern, star-faring society. These items must be imported at considerable cost.
- It is unable to produce quality foodstuffs and must import them.
- This world has few prospects for significant economic development. The inhabitants of this world lead a bleak and constantly challenging existence.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Tobia Subsector of Trojan Reach Sector in the Domain of Deneb.
- This world has a nearby Imperial Naval Base, capable of handling warships.
- This world was colonized by and is controlled from Tobia (world).
Imisaa is called the Trader’s World because of its valuable location on the main trade route to Aslan space.
Binary Solar System
Imisaa Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Imisaa
Primary Main Sequence 1.144 5700 - 6400 2.126 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.01096 0.12094 1.16 - 1.89 1.096 10.96 Orbit # * 0 4 3 7 Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Imisaa
Secondary Main Sequence 0.331 2000 - 2900 0.007 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00333 0.00694 0.07 - 0.11 0.333 3.33 Orbit # * * * 1 5
History & Background (Dossier)
- The system is a member of the Imperium, but administrated by Ardasii (Trojan Reach 2815) on behalf of Tobia (world).
- The starport administrator is the de facto ruler of the planet.
- Imisaa contains a Naval Base.