|Ardasii/Tobia (Trojan Reach 2815)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
Ardasii is a poor, nonindustrial desert world with no free-standing water.
- It requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. Having to import most manufactured and high tech goods drives the price up for these items at this world.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Tobia Subsector of Trojan Reach Sector in the Domain of Deneb.
- This world has a nearby Imperial Naval Base, capable of handling warships.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
No information yet available.
Ardasii Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Ardasii
Primary Main Sequence 1.196 5800 - 6500 2.584 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.01165 0.13333 1.28 - 2.08 1.165 11.65 Orbit # * 0 4 3 7
History & Background (Dossier)
- The system is a member of the Imperium and controls the nearby "Trader's World," Imisaa (Trojan Reach 2916).
- Ardasii contains a Naval Base.
Non-canon: A squadron of the 204th Fleet is stationed here. Ardasii holds the estate of an Imperial knight, a member of the Imperial Nobility charged with overseeing the world. The knight's estates are protected by a company of elite desert fighters. They are equipped with special combat environmental suits which allow them to mitigate the effects of water loss and recycle moisture. They use vehicles powered by small fusion power plants supplemented with hydrogen fuel cells that create pure water as a waste product. They are armed with laser rifles and carry solar power arrays which allow them to recharge their weapons in the field.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|