Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Gyurenek/Kline (Magyar 2912)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
|Primary||M2 V M3 V|
Gyurenek is a pre-agricultural and nonindustrial world lacking adequate development for its economy to become prosperous.
- As a nonindustrial world, it requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. The need to import most manufactured and high technology goods drives the price of these goods up in the open market.
- This world contains an archaeological site with suspected high-tech remnants of the now-vanished Ancients precursor race.
- This a "high technology" world with technology achievements at, near, or over technology standards for Charted Space.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Kline Subsector of Magyar Sector in the Domain of Sol.
- This world has a nearby Imperial Naval Base, capable of handling warships.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
Binary Solar System
Gyurenek Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Gyurenek
Primary Main Sequence 0.4258 2400 - 3300 0.027 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.0044 0.01358 0.13 - 0.21 0.44 4.4 Orbit # * * 0 1 6 Remarks None Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Gyurenek
Secondary Main Sequence 0.3942 2300 - 3100 0.02 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00404 0.01179 0.11 - 0.18 0.404 4.04 Orbit # * * 0 1 6 Remarks None
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|