(Redirected from Dundin cluster)Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Dudin Cluster is an astrographic feature primarily located in Dagudashaag Sector.
A small cluster of worlds in the spinward-rimward corner of the Zeda Subsector of Dagudashaag Sector with one world in the Bolivar Subsector, and one world in the Shire Subsector of Gushemege Sector.
- It is also referred to as the Metlicoyl Cluster
History & Background (Dossier)
The cluster serves as one of the connectors between the Gushemege Main and the Dagudashaag Main.
Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
This astrographic feature is primarily found in the following areas:
World Member Data
The mainworlds found on the cluster are;
- Dudin (Da 0230) (world)
- Ekhor (world)
- Hu (Da 0229) (world)
- Kaattji (world)
- Kinhe (world)
- Moskett (world)
- Syrna (world)
- Ushkhir (world)
World Listing: 1105
The following systems and worlds are associated with this astrographic feature:
8 of 8 World articles in Dudin Cluster
Dudin (Da 0230) • Ekhor • Hu (Da 0229) • Kaattji • Kinhe • Moskett • Syrna • Ushkhir •
References & Contributors (Sources)
This list of sources was used by the Traveller Wiki Editorial Team and individual contributors to compose this article. Copyrighted material is used under license from Far Future Enterprises or by permission of the author. The page history lists all of the contributions.
- Jae Campbell. Encyclopaedia Dagudashaag (Signal-GK, 2017), 51.
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: MIMIC - Minor Imp of the Ministry of Information and Communication
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science