Deck Plan 3: Empress Marava
|Deck Plan 3: Empress Marava-class Far Trader|
Empress Marava class Far Trader
|Publisher||Steve Jackson Games|
|ISBN 1-55634-508-9 Stock #6621|
|Table of Contents|
- It is available in two different grid layouts; 1 hex (1") = 1 yard and 1 square (1.5") = 1.5 meters.
- Alternative overlay sheets allow for variant models with either greater cargo capacity and Jump-1 (A1 variant), a low berth transport (Queen Helena variant), or carrying three Rampart Fighter craft (Empress Arbellatra variant).
The Empress Marava class Far Trader is a tough, long range cargo ship. It's a favorite of many adventurous traders... which probably includes the PCs in your campaign.
This big package shows every detail of a Marava on 16 two-sided maps ... hexes on one side and squares on the other, to fit any campaign! Also included is a sheet of Cardboard Heroes miniatures to crew your Marava, and a large cargo-hauling air/raft.
Table of Contents
|Deck Plan Symbols||IFC|
|Passenger Deck (Deck 1)||Sheets 1a-1f (6 sheets)|
|Cargo Deck (Deck 2)||Sheets 2a-2f (6 sheets)|
|Full Hold Map Overlay||(1 sheet)|
|Empress Marava A1 jump 1 variant overlay||(1 sheet)|
|Queen Helena variant low berth overlay||(1 sheet)|
|Empress Arbellatra variant (Rampart Fighter)||(1 sheet)|
|Sheet of Carboard Heroes miniatures, including 2 air rafts and equipment||(1 sheet)|
Library Data Entries (Public)
Meta-history & Background (Dossier)
Despite the statement from the product cover, the Cardboard Heroes sheet has two passenger air rafts, not a large cargo carrier.
- Deck Plan 1: Beowulf
- Deck Plan 2: Modular Cutter
- Deck Plan 3: Empress Marava
- Deck Plan 4: Assault Cutter
- Deck Plan 5: Sulieman
- Deck Plan 6: Dragon
- GURPS Traveller: Modular Cutter
Credits (Primary Sources)
|Credit||Authors & Contributors|
|Deck Plans||Kieren Yanner|
|Cardboard Heroes drawn by||Tom Biondolillo|
|Colored by||Alex Fernandez and Mercedes Martinez|
COMMENTARY & DATA ARTICLES:
- EXTERNAL LINK: TBD
- EXTERNAL LINK: TBD
References & Contributions (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|