|Size||1,200.0 mm length|
- This melee weapon inflicts blunt trauma.
Clubs are typically solid lengths of stick or bone that can be used in close combat. Clubs can be constructed with a specific function, or be gathered as improvised weapons, such as a chair leg. 
Length: 1,200mm. Weight: 1,200 grams. Base Price: Cr5.
Club vs. Cudgel
Functionally, the two words have considerable overlap in meaning and are often used as synonyms for one another. However, there are historic and etymological differences:
- Cudgels are often much shorter than clubs and typically possess a weighted striking head.
- Clubs are hefty sticks or poles, often longer than cudgels and often not possessing a weighted head. 
- The melee weapon really comes into its own at TL-1 where it can be shaped and weighted to optimal striking patterns. The earlier TL-0 Found Tool versions do not compare.
- Even many TL’s into the future, they are still effective weapons in close combat. 
Selected Blunt Trauma Melee Weapon Types
- TL-0 Club (Found Tool: Improvised Weapon)
- TL-1 Bludgeon
- TL-1 Club
- TL-1 Cudgel
- TL-1 Rungu
- TL-1 Waddy
- TL-2 Bo
- TL-2 Chair Leg (Improvised Weapon)
- TL-2 Knobkierie
- TL-2 Quarterstaff
- TL-2 Shillelagh
- TL-2 War Club
- TL-3 Bottle (Improvised Weapon)
- TL-3 Broken Bottle (Improvised Weapon)
- TL-3 Gunstock War Club
- TL-4 Police Baton
- TL-4 Tonfa
- TL-5 Nightstick
- TL-5 Parrying Bar
- TL-6 Truncheon
- TL-7 Shock Baton (Electroshock Weapon)
- TL-8 Force Multiplier