Bolivar Terraforming Initiative
The Bolivar Terraforming Initiative is an organization sponsored by the IISS and the Dagudashaag Development Office, with additional funding from the Ministry of Colonization and a number of private concerns.
The goal is to develop the ecospheres of marginally habitable worlds within the subsector. The aim is to engineer more equitable environments suitable for widespread colonization, relieving some of the population pressure on the overcrowded worlds of the sector's core.
History & Background (Dossier)
Begun in 968, BTI took on the terraforming of:
- Rruekhsik (Dagudashaag 0738) which has recently cleared for colonization. The altered geophysical and biological environments have been monitored for the past thirty years and shown to be very stable.
This has secured the funding for the meteorological engineering of:
- Lamdas (Dagudashaag 0638)
And the research into the possible improvements on:
- Khimkaa (Dagudashaag 0735)
- Mindahm (Dagudashaag 0733)
Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
This organization is best known for frequenting the markets of the following worlds and systems:
This organization is known to host major facilities in the following locations:
The following systems and worlds are associated with this organization and its interstellar project:
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Jae Campbell. "Library Data: Bolivar." Signal-GK 11 (1995): 72. via HIWG
- Jae Campbell. Encyclopaedia Dagudashaag (Signal-GK, 2017), 52.
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science