|Afeakter/Hkea'as (Trojan Reach 1835)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
Afeakter is a nonindustrial water world, which has 90% or more of its surface covered in an ocean of water.
- The inhabitants of this world live on the roughly 10% of exposed land mass, in underwater colonies, on city ships, or similar arrangements.
- As a nonindustrial world, it requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. The need to import most manufactured and high technology goods drives the price of these goods up in the open market.
- This world is part of the Aslan Hierate, as a vassal clan dominate, in the Hkea'as Subsector of Trojan Reach Sector.
- This world contains an Aslan Clan Base, which may combine the features of an army base for ground forces, a scout base, or even a naval base for starships.
- This world also contains an Aslan Tlaukhu Base, which may combine the features of an army base for ground forces, a scout base, or even a naval base for starships.
The mainworld has Aslan surface bases floating on artificial islands of ice, as well as bases built in shallow water or on floating platforms.
- Several orbital naval bases are used by Ya’soisthea task forces to muster for assignments such as convoy escort, war games or joint offensives.
Afeakter Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Afeakter Primary Yellow-White F2 V
History & Background (Dossier)
- At class-A, its Starport has the highest rating in the subsector.
Most of the on-world Aslan population lives in underwater habitats, and the domed capital city of Owiykhtoih is located one hundred meters below the surface. Afeakter is officially owned by the Aroaye’i Clan but it has become the de facto base of the Ya’soisthea and houses the council’s bureaucracy and support staff. Tension between the 'native' inhabitants and the bureaucrats has been on the rise.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is incomplete meaning it lacks important features, structure, or content. More work needs to be done to make this a good article. This is step 4. in the article refinement process.