Peace of Ftahalr
This zone indirectly fostered the growth of many smaller interstellar governments and resulted in many independent systems within Reaver's Deep Sector.
- The treaty was technically only between the Imperium and four of the biggest Aslan clans, the Hrawoao, the Khaukheairl, the Tralyeaeawi, and the Yerlyaruiwo, but the other clans respect it because doing otherwise would be an insult to the signatories, with predictable dire consequences.
History & Background (Dossier)
Since its creation the Solomani Confederation has violated the treaty time and time again, until by now the buffer zone in the Magyar sector has been completely overrun and the Confederation border now touches the Hierate.
References & Contributors (Sources)
- Classic Traveller Aslan (Alien Module)
- MegaTraveller Alien - Solomani & Aslan
- GURPS Traveller: Alien Races 2
- Traveller Chronicle 6 'Library Data'
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science