The Zhemi Arm is an astrographic feature primarily located in Daibei Sector.
The Zhemi Arm is an arm of the Daibei Rimward Corridor. The arm consists of fifteen mainworlds extending through two subsectors (Mulaar Subsector and Zhemi Subsector). The arm itself separates from the Daibei Rimward Corridor at Haden (Zhemi Subsector, 0830).
- All fifteen of the arm's mainworlds are located in the Daibei Sector (Amazonia, Chapman, Daionie, Gershunas, Glacier, Hades, Olympus, Repin, Sarina, Vargenheim, Wheeler, White Mountain, Xanthe, Zhemi and Zwingle).
History & Background (Dossier)
The highest population world on the arm, with approximately ninety billion inhabitants, is Zhemi (Zhemi Subsector, 0627). The lowest population world on the arm is Vargenheim (Zhemi Subsector, 0825) with approximately thirty inhabitants.
The arm is named for the mainworld Zhemi (Zhemi Subsector, 0627). At ninety billion inhabitants the mainworld is not only the most populated world on the arm, but it is the most populated world on the entire Daibei Rimward Corridor.
Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
This astrographic feature is primarily found in the following areas:
Arm Member Data
The mainworlds found at this astrographic feature are:
- Vlaska (also know as Gershunas)
- White Mountain
World Listing: 1105
The following systems and worlds are associated with this astrographic feature:
References & Contributors (Sources)
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: IISS Junior Administrator and Master Astrographer Ensign Phillips
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science