A Week is a unit of time.
Other cultures have different names for a week but all correspond closely with jumpspace transit.
The standard week was defined as a unit of time on Terra prior to the foundation of the Terran Confederation. Technologists found the week useful as the concept of the Technology Level and standardized ideas about sophont society development began to take form.
- Marc Miller. MegaTraveller (Game Designers Workshop, 1987)
- Frank Chadwick, Dave Nilsen. Fire, Fusion, & Steel (Game Designers Workshop, 1993), 5.
- David Golden, Guy Garnett. Fire, Fusion & Steel (Imperium Games, 1997), 7.
- Marc Miller. T5 Core Rules (Far Future Enterprises, 2013), TBD.
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master Scout Emeritus Adie Alegoric Stewart of the IISS
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science
- An unpublished factoid written by Maksim-Smelchak