Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Tyokh/Tlaiowaha (Trojan Reach 2226)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
|Primary||F4 V M7 V|
- This a "high technology" world with technology achievements at, near, or over technology standards for Charted Space.
- This is a moist tropical world, with a climate of high temperatures.
- This world is part of the Aslan Hierate, as a world where multiple clans have split control of the planet, in the Tlaiowaha Subsector of Trojan Reach Sector.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
Binary Solar System
Tyokh Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Tyokh
Primary Main Sequence 1.38 6300 - 6900 4.42 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.01359 0.17438 1.67 - 2.72 1.359 13.59 Orbit # * 0 4 4 7 Remarks None Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Tyokh
Secondary Main Sequence 0.273 1900 - 2700 0.004 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.0026 0.00525 0.05 - 0.08 0.26 2.6 Orbit # * * * 0 5 Remarks None
- It is a member of the Aslan Hierate and is the highest population world in the subsector.
- The Tyokh system experiences so much traffic that the starport rating has been dropped by the Travellers' Aid Society from Class-A to Class-B.
Tyokh is dominated by the Ahroay’if clan, who control roughly sixty percent of the trade, with the balance under the control of half-a-dozen other clans.
- Hundreds of corporations have offices and outposts on Tyokh, and an Aslan criminal organization called the Rea’a Hrilkhir controls the planet's black markets.
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|