Space Marine T2 class AFV
|Space Marine T2 class AFV|
Unpublished, non-canon vehicle design.
|Type||Armored Fighting Vehicle|
|Speed||55kph road/22kph cross country|
|Armament||Triple missile launchers|
- This tracked vehicle has a crew of three (driver, gunner and commander) and can carry 22 passengers. This vehicle is intended for protected forces duty and is capable of operating under vacuum conditions on airless moons.
- Height: 3.5m
- Width: 4m
- Length: 10m
- Total Volume: 140m3
- Weight: 386.9306tons
- Price: Cr. 2,506,163
- Movement: Road 55kph(45.8cm); Cross Country 22kph(18cm)
- Movement Effect on Fire: -2EFP, move more than ½ -2 FFP, no fire EFP
- Armor: Chassis all faces 40.
- Target Size DMs: +5 low, no high hits
- Equipment: Sealed environment with an air lock, basic and extended life support (heat, lights, air, water, food, and waste recycling), headlights, magnetic sensor, radiation sensor, 5,000 power radio, passive IR and LI, 1,000km maser communicator, operator guided TAC missile package with a radio command link, 10 power target acquisition RADAR, and extensive ECM.
- Power: 5 megawatt nuclear fission reactor consume 10 liters of radioactive fuel/hour; fuel capacity is 6,995.8 liters, enough for 29 days. Ground Pressure is 12.9222 tons/m2. Power to weight is 12.897686.
- Weapon(s): There are three 50kg magazine fed, TAC missile tube launchers in the chassis. There is a storage magazine for (60) missiles with auto loading. The following load is included in the purchase price.
- Missiles Available: 20cm Warhead: Guidance: Range: Cost:
- (15) Bone HE 27/4/4 Homing 25km +10DM Cr. 367
- (15) Brace HEAP 50 Homing 35km Cr. 379
- (15) Boomer HE 27/4/4 +3 DM Op Guided/Radio 9.5km +10DM Cr. 186
- (15) Baby HEAP 50 +3 DM Op Guided/Radio 19.5km Cr. 198
Vehicle: 8 Electronics: 16 Weapons: 9 Suspension: 8
Basic Vehicle Characteristics
Following the Imperial Army and IISS Universal Vehicle Profile and data, additional information is presented in the format shown here. The small craft factor indicates the number of squadrons (of ten craft) carried on the vehicle when applicable. Tonnage on the universal vehicle profile is shown in kilotons (thousands of tons) where necessary.
|1.||Tonnage||Total mass loaded: TBD metric tons.
|9.||Fuel||Fuel capacity TBD liters, enough for TBD hours (...almost TBD standard days).|
|10.||Cost||Production Cost: Cr. TBD|
|11.||Construction Time||TBD weeks.|
History & Background (Dossier)
They are used to move marine platoons in the Unofficial (world) system. They can be used to tow 8cm mortars as well. ATV Customization allows HQ and command and combat engineering options.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article has metadata.|
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|