Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Schall/Nicosia (Old Expanses 0638)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
|Primary||G7 V M3 V|
Schall is a low-population water world, which has 90% or more of its surface covered in an ocean of water and a population of less than 10,000 sophonts.
- The inhabitants of this world live on the roughly 10% of exposed land mass, in underwater colonies, on city ships, or similar arrangements.
- This a "forbidden" world designated as a Red Zone with an environment, laws, customs, life forms, or other conditions that make it extremely dangerous to visitors. Everyone is forbidden to travel here.
- This a "low technology" world with technology competency well below technology standards for Charted Space.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Nicosia Subsector of Old Expanses Sector in the Domain of Sol.
- This world contains an Imperial Scout Base, capable of handling IISS starships and personnel.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
No information yet available.
Binary Solar System
Schall is a binary (two-star) solar system.
Schall Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Notes Schall Primaris Primary Yellow G7 V Schall system Schall Secundius Secondary Red M3 V Schall system
History & Background (Dossier)
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
- It holds the estate of an Imperial knight.
- It holds the estate of an Imperial baronet.
- It holds the fiefdom of an Imperial marquis.
- It holds the fiefdom of an Imperial viscount.
- The Marquis of Vras (Old Expanses 0738) suppresses the news and plans to exterminate the Kiiroka population on Vras.
- Several thousand Kiiroka are captured from Vras and relocated to the uninhabited nearby world of Schall (Old Expanses 0638).
- Schall is interdicted.