Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Mirror/Ch'naar (Core 1437)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
Mirror is a low-population fluid world with a population less than 10,000 sophonts in population size.
- A fluid world has an oceanic geography of a liquid other than water such as ammonia, methane, hydrocarbons, or other exotic liquids.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Ch'naar Subsector of Core Sector in the Domain of Sylea.
- This world contains an Imperial Scout Base, capable of handling IISS starships and personnel.
- During the Long Night this world was named Mishaa.
- Purified sulfur is a major export of the planet.
- Indeed, the processes used to extract the sulfur leave behind water, so that the planet is gradually becoming more livable as a result of commercial exploitation.